Yellow diamond : click here

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

abs light stays on

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Wheels, tyres, suspension, brakes and steering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
delica jed

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 21:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
I checked out the link. However, there is no wiring diagrams of the ABS wiring with colour codes.
There is a connector plug inside the r/h front wheel arch of my 1996 2.8 Space Gear  that's missing and I need to replace the connector. my problem is the two wires either side of the original connectors are not the same colours.  wires coming into the wheel arch are Black with a yellow stripe and green with a black hoop.  the two wires to the brake are white and the other black.  need to know which ones go together.

anyone help.
I'm in Huddersfield
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 21:37    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 13:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are only two sets of cables that go to the wheel arches.

1. ABS - That goes down to the ABS sensor connector on the back of the wheel hub. This has an oval shaped two pin connector.

2. ECS - That goes to the Electronic Actuator positioned on top of the shock absorber. This has a three cable connector

They both have supporting brackets, using the same mounting point, as per the photo below. The one with the longer bracket is for the ABS cable.

HTH

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
delica jed

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 14:23    Post subject: ABS Reply with quote

yes the bottom abs connector is missing with two wires on the longer bracket.
I need to know which wires join together. I thought the other side would help but they are different colours again lol
how do you put a pic on here
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 15:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off: Phot links instructions are Here:- http://www.MDOCUK.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12958

But as your a newbies, you won't be able to yet.

Have you looked at the connector wiring on the other side of the Deli. Both sides use the same cable, its just that the bracket is put on the opposite way round.

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
delica jed

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 15:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes I just said above, the other side is different colours again
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 15:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah right, I though you mean't the other side of the connector.

ルイス
delica jed

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 15:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

I lost my log in details and had to join again. I've been on here since my first Deli in the 90s
delica jed

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 15:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

I lost my log in details and had to join again. I've been on here since my first Deli in 2006
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 15:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just sent you a PM, which you should be able to read, though not reply to.

ルイス
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Wheels, tyres, suspension, brakes and steering All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: