Yellow diamond : click here

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Alconbury trade centre dealers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ribs

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 20:11    Post subject: Alconbury trade centre dealers Reply with quote

Bought a super exceed from these guys. I really did my homework and took my time. I looked at dealers all over the South of England and had a feel good factor with these guys. they were helpful, honest, up front with no nonsense. We got a good deal and they put right everything on the vehicle that the RAC picked up on the inspection. thats where the good stuff ends. We have had a few problems since which have been met with arrogance, tough shit and on your way attitude. If anything major goes wrong with the vehicle ie mechanicaly as covered by the so called guarantee I won't even bother taking it back as i know what to expect. I thought it was too good to be true. the vehicle is a good buy and i will be buying another one but definately not from these guys. The after sales care is shocking as is their attitude. Probably sounds a bit spiteful putting this on here but given they had the cheek to show me this web site and the nice things people were saying about the dealership all i can say is if the cap fits!!! Very poor show indeed.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 20:11    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Pajeropah
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 16:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ribs welcome to the Club.

Bought mine from there 12 months ago. Which one did you get? Was it the 'M' Reg green over grey for about £5800 ish? Had no problems with these guys myself and found them to be helpful, although to be fair I don't think they know too much about the Delica itself as I ended up sorting a few minor things myself as they didn't know how to! Only got a 3 month warranty myself and after reading it was probably not worth the paper it was printed on anyway pretty much like most of the warranties I have had in the past. Also I found the price I paid was way lower then anywhere else round here and I made adjustment for this. I'm not connected with these people in anyway, however I was the person who gave them the write up on this forum and I'm sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience. Are you likely to be coming to the Cambs meet that Billy Bob is organising?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: