4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Windscreen Wipers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Delica L400 Technical FAQ
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marc
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 16:50    Post subject: Windscreen Wipers Reply with quote

originally posted by thevanwizard (pocuk)

does any body know where i will get some new blades from as they look rather large to me plus they are screwed on or are there any other car's that have a simular type of fixing

thanks for any help/info

According to the manual, you replace only the rubber blade itself - order from your local friendly Mitsubishi Dealer -

unless anyone knows any other standard replacement blade which fits

Ginja Nutz

Hi

I got mine from Halfords.
I bought their own make 650mm/26" part No. W08. They've been excellent. I found that the Bosch wiper fitment was too loose so plumped for these.

I hope this helps.

Ratso

I just had the rubber replaced on mine. I wouldn't replace the whole thing unless the arm itself was broken etc or the springs were too weak to push the wipers on to the glass etc.

Gary Spink.

word of warning guys with L400 if you get the halfords kit hja1 as advised by them its a fittment kit for the jap cars it is too small for the L400 arms so beware its easier to change the blade alone.

Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 16:50    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Rusty
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

As an appendum. I just fitted some Champion X65 wipers based on advice from this forum and they fitted straight on no problem. (Just had to remove pre-fitted adaptor) Easy to find on Ebay and usually cheaper at around £18-20 per pair Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Delica L400 Technical FAQ All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: