4x4 Mart magazine discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Salisbury Meet, 27-29th May 2011

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club Event Photo's & Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deker wrote:

And NO, driving over the Plain did not tyre me, it was interesting, tho not exciting, didn't need to use 4WD.
Was hoping for a bit of hill climbing.

buzr6mille wrote:

We wanted more mud, but i'm happy with the way it turned out, minimal damage..

Buz, here's a combination of Hill and Mud White Glue, for you:-

Just at the crossroads, to the right of the yellow circled No8 there is a claypit that even some Army Landies chicken out of. I had a couple of officers in my Deli, on a photo shoot, heading up to New Zealand Farm (NZ) and they almost wet themselves when I went up it and left the following Landie behind.

It is uphill from South to North, towards Highland Cottages, the nearest entry from the A360 is to the right of the map, Just below No9!  Wink

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:13    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

jay.g

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 13:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

buzr6mille wrote:
Deker wrote:

And NO, driving over the Plain did not tyre me, it was interesting, tho not exciting, didn't need to use 4WD.

Deker

Well, sorry, but you did opt for the easy day..
Theres only really one hill that i've found that's a challenge, but without a sump gaurd i wouldn't take you to it.. But you could have driven through the mud up the little slope that stopped me in 2WD..
Visit again when it's muddy, then 4WD is a must, just to get down the easy track's..

And tell my special sump gaurd that when it hit that mound or should i say concrete gravel lump, Damn you Chris Rea as i tried to keep up Embarassed  Laughing  Laughing
chrisreah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 13:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

jay.g wrote:
buzr6mille wrote:
Deker wrote:

Deker

Well, sorry, but you did opt for the easy day..
Theres only really one hill that i've found that's a challenge, but without a sump gaurd i wouldn't take you to it.. But you could have driven through the mud up the little slope that stopped me in 2WD..
Visit again when it's muddy, then 4WD is a must, just to get down the easy track's..

And tell my special sump gaurd that when it hit that mound or should i say concrete gravel lump, Damn you Chris Rea as i tried to keep up Embarassed  Laughing  Laughing

Hey! I warn people not to try to keep up/follow where i go/or do what I do

Unless, of course, they want the same damage and grief I get....  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
buzr6mille
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 14:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers Lewis, but that's not shown as a Byway on my map..
There's a Byway just above Highland Cottages which leads to a crossroads with a Byway left and right and a footpath straight over, i'll have a look see next time i'm around there.
Theres the Wessex Ridgeway just above New Zealand Farm..

It's A Shame That Stupidity Isn't Painful..

One dent at a time...
Deker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:58    Post subject: MOT Pass Reply with quote

Deker wrote:
Buz, I got an MOT booked next week. If I have to do any work, don't want to get mucky  Sad
Sides that, my Delica is VERY clean underside, I wanna keep it that way  Smile
Must get some pics and post em up here.

Deker

Well, my MOT man was so impressed with my really clean Delica, that he could go under a car (on the lift) without need for workgloves
or eye protection that he passed it  Laughing

Deker  Smile
buzr6mille
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good new's on the pass..
Mine passed with Delica on the ramp and MOT man under, without gloves or eye protection, if it's to bad then it'll get rejected, without the MOT man under it won't pass, simples really..

It's A Shame That Stupidity Isn't Painful..

One dent at a time...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club Event Photo's & Reviews All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: