4x4 Mart magazine discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

re januaryman

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Rate the seller
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dave2400
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 19:25    Post subject: re januaryman Reply with quote

hi  all  i know  this  is  not  about  a  seller  but   a  buyer,   not  that   he   has   payed   back.   on  the  6th   of   march   januaryman   posted  in  the   wanted  section   for   a reair   view   mirror   for   his  L400  as  i had  one  belonging   to  my  stepson   i  sent  him  a pm  saying   he   could  have  it   for  £15 +postage   of£2  to  witch  he   acepted   and   sead  he  will  get  his  mate  to  pay  me   through  pay  pal  as  he   was   abroad   as  i have  a pay  pal  acount   i sead   that   was  fine  and  sent  it   to  him   i have  sent   him  2  pm,s  telling  him  it   has  not  been  payed  for   but  have  not  had  a  reply  or  been  payed   ...i thought  it  would   be   right   to  thing  to  let   you  all   know   so  you  don't  get  sharfted   to  a.t.b  dave  ps  i have  just  had  a pm  to  say   his  new  id  on  ebay  is  td44

Last edited by dave2400 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 21:14; edited 1 time in total
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 19:25    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Carstairs
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 21:36    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

Thanks for the heads up Dave.
Lets hope it's a genuine mistake.
unclebazwold
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 22:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would imagine its a mistake with his mate hopefully.
Bazza

Mine is black and silver it is the best colour.
Just remember when you read my replies i know nuffin..............
dave2400
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 23:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

unclebazwold wrote:
I would imagine its a mistake with his mate hopefully.
Bazza
.....may be  bazza  but  why  hasent  he  replyed  to   two  pm,s
unclebazwold
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 23:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some people do not have MDOCUK flag up on their puters Dave they just dip in now and again.
bazza

Mine is black and silver it is the best colour.
Just remember when you read my replies i know nuffin..............
dave2400
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 20:06    Post subject: re up date on januaryman Reply with quote

hi  again  all  hear  is  a  up  date  on  januaryman  i  have  had  pm,s  from  2  well  known   and  respected   members  it apears  that  januaryman  is  mark  carter  aka  mark 66   off  19  victoria  road   torquay  devon  tq11hu  and  his  mate a  mr  p  parnell  is  his  lodger  and  he   has  been  doing  this  type  off  thing  for  some  time   it  allso  apears   that  he   has  been  banned  from  this  site  and  others  including   ebay   because   of  his   actions  aperinttly  he  is   back   on  ebay  under  anouther   user name  so be  worned   a.t.b  dave
Duracell Bunnys Mrs

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 21:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dave

Just to let you know you may also find him on facebook slating us all.  I had a go at him when he started slagging off certain people from this forum.

He seems to be a very nasty person.

Maybe Dave we could organise a meet to Torquay.

We could camp outside his house. Evil or Very Mad

Kim

x
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 23:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

So it appears that Januaryman is none other than the infamous Mark Carter, AKA marc66, delicruiser, maverick cruise, and other various aliases he's used on here.

Obviously he's a devoted conman and thief.  How does it work with E-bay's rules of use when a person has more than one username to con people out of money?

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
Ange

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 23:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

He gets banned and re-registers....

Ang x
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 0:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi  kim  long  time  no  speek   i don't  use  facebook   not  cleaver   anough   if  i went  on  a meet  to  torquay  and  parked  outside  his  house   you  whould  have  to  come  and  bail  me  out   may  be  not  i whould  be  charged   with  merder  ore  werce  mined  you  with  the  info  ihave  been  given   i am  going  to   the  old bill   in  the  morning  as  i  have  leagal  advice  that  under  the  cercomstances  in  my  case   he  has  comited  theaft   as   he  pretended  to  someone  he   wasent  and   allso  pretended  to  be  a  soliseter   a.t.b  dave
buzr6mille
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

If i had his address i think I'd be tempted to take a visit one night, maybe with a big bit of wood.. But that's only me..

It's A Shame That Stupidity Isn't Painful..

One dent at a time...
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

buzr6mille wrote:
If i had his address i think I'd be tempted to take a visit one night, maybe with a big bit of wood.. But that's only me..

You must have missed Daves other post, like I did!  Laughing

dave2400 wrote:
.......  it apears  that  januaryman  is  mark  carter  aka  mark 66   off  19  victoria  road   torquay  devon  tq11hu  and  his  mate a  mr  p  parnell  is  his  lodger ......

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
buzr6mille
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

But he didn't steal or defraud me.. But yes, i did miss the other post's Embarassed

One dent at a time...
Ange

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

buzr6mille wrote:

Another trucker.....SmileSmileSmile

They be my thoughts Buz..

Ang x

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dave

If you need any help with the police adding further information regarding him ( I did report him on Facebook) then just give me a shout.

Good Luck

Kim

x
dave2400
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi  kim  thanks  for  the  offer   that  will  be  fine  as  i will  be  printing  off  the  pm,s  when  i get  back  from  jeany,s  daughters  this evening   to  take with  me   to  the  old  bill  and   the  more  the  better  MARK R  sent   me  his  phone  no  and  i was  going  to  bell  him  and  give  him  some  stick  but  after  you  sead  he   is  a  nasty  bit  off  work  i thought  what  is the  use  i will  just  get  strest   and  after  my  hart  atack   i don't  need  it  better  to  let  the  old  bill  deal  with  him  i know  £17  is  not  a lot   but  from  what  others  have  sead  it  semes  that  instead  of  a  civel  offence   this  time  it  is  criminal   and  becides  that  it is  the  princerble  in  the  past  i have  given  things  to  members   just  fore  the  cost  off  postage   but  this  belonged   to  my  stepson  not  me   a.t.b  dave
buzr6mille
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 18:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe pop round his place one night with a dart, as used in the pub's, and stick it in his rad hose, nothing would happen til it built up pressure then it'd leak.. Or wait til it's wet and undo his water pipe, or drain his engine oil.. Put a few galvanized felt nail's down, they don't shine like nail's so not possible to say how long they'd been there.But these involve you sitting outside and finding what vehicle he drives.. Maybe a chicken's head sent thru the post, i'm sure someone can post it away from your home town.. Just a couple of idea's, these wouldn't show you guilty unless you got caught doing it..

One dent at a time...
dave2400
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 20:57    Post subject: re mark carter aka januaryman ect Reply with quote

...hi  every  one  just  a bit  more  info  i  have  been  given  on  this  pice  of  sh..t   he  is   back  trading   on   ebay  useing  the   name  td44   so  be  worned   a.t.b  dave
dave2400
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

buzr6mille wrote:
Maybe pop round his place one night with a dart, as used in the pub's, and stick it in his rad hose, nothing would happen til it built up pressure then it'd leak.. Or wait til it's wet and undo his water pipe, or drain his engine oil.. Put a few galvanized felt nail's down, they don't shine like nail's so not possible to say how long they'd been there.But these involve you sitting outside and finding what vehicle he drives.. Maybe a chicken's head sent thru the post, i'm sure someone can post it away from your home town.. Just a couple of idea's, these wouldn't show you guilty unless you got caught doing it..
...no  it is  okay buz  i have  just  been  given  the   best   one   by  he  we  all  bowe   to  .....if  as  i have  been  tould  by  a man  that  knows  he  is  on  bennefits   i am  going  to   phone  the  dss and   inland  revonnue  .... it  goes  agenst  the  grain  normonly  but   this  peice  off   sh..t   needs  to  be  stoped  and  if  the  boys  in  blue  won't  then  so  be  it   a.t.b  dave
buzr6mille
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 17:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sound like a plan..

One dent at a time...
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Rate the seller All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: