Adrian Flux - 0800 916 1257

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Millis performance cars

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marc
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 7:54    Post subject: Millis performance cars Reply with quote

I purchased my 94 Delica from pete at millis performance,and would happily reccomend him to anyone,he kept me upto date of what was happening all the way along and has been excellent at sorting out any worries i had along the way,the vehicle description was as precise as he had told me :D and everything stated was exactly that ! the service is definately second to none,it has also spurred a member of my family to purchase a vehicle from him again with the exact same praise towards him,definately an excellent dealer! and thats one thing thats hard to find nowadays!, definately a person i would deal with again without a doubt,many thanks pete :D

www.millisperformancecars.co.uk

Marc 8)

Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 7:54    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

macpingu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 21:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pete helped us out no end in sourcing the right vehicle. He searched high and low for us and travelled to auctions in the south as well as searching for the right one in Japan.

We eventually found one privately and Pete checked it out for us and when we decided to buy he sorted some work needing done before I went down to collect from Brighton.

What can I say about the guy? Well he was an absolute gent from start to end, put up with all our stupid questions and always politely explained things to us. Kept us informed as to what was going on, both whilst searching for a Delica, and when we had found one and needed some bits and bobs doing.

Can't thank him enough for what he did, and I'll certainly be pointing other people in his direction in the future.

Cheers Pete!
tiggerchris

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 21:52    Post subject: Millis Performance Reply with quote

Yes , can only confirm others experiences.
Enquired about the Unifilter Air filters for my two Delica L400's and subsequently ordered 2 which promptly arrived (priced less than most ordinary disposable ones !) and initial impressions are very favourable.

Will now ask Peter to look for a newer Delica.

Chris
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: