Diamond Auto Parts - discount Mitsubishi parts

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Front Speaker / Rear speaker Fader

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> ICE / Sat-Nav / Alarms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pajeropah
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 18:11    Post subject: Front Speaker / Rear speaker Fader Reply with quote

Have just changed the front speakers on the Deli. Thought I'd put the speaker wires back on hoe thay came off the originals, however I now finish up with a front right rear left sound when I fade to the back speakers, but only when the balance is biased to left or right if that makes sense!! Fades okay when the balance is centralised! Is it a matter of one of the front speaker wires being on the wrong terminal? Any ideas?
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 18:11    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Dubs

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 19:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

What stereo are you using? And have you changed the speaker cable at the stereo end at all?

Sounds to me like the stereo has an internal problem if it is doing that! Very strange indeed.
billy bob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 20:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi pajeropah
if it's any help i could meet you and check the wire's on mine if this helps
andy
97 red/black/silver honda CBR 1000 F
96 blue fiesta ghia auto
Pajeropah
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the replies guys. Been out this morning and switched the wires on the right hand speaker, now everything works as advertised. I think the problems have been caused by the Mitsu plug not fitting the Alpine speakers so I had to try and guestimate which wire went where. 50/50 chance and got it wrong again Embarassed , ah such is life! One up beat note now though is that I can remove the entire door card, speaker etc and put it all back in around 15 mins Laughing
Mutley

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 14:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wot Alpine speakers did you go with mate... Question Question I've got an Alpine head-unit and am thinkin' bout upgradin' me speakers, do like the Alpine stuff...how do they sound, and wheres a good place to get speakers at a reasonable price.. Laughing Wink
Pajeropah
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 16:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure of the model number (older ones) as they are now in the Deli. Bought them second hand (£5). Handle 90w peak, 30 watts rms and are 2 way. Not had chance to give them a real blast yet, but they sound clearer than the Mitsu ones.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> ICE / Sat-Nav / Alarms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: