Adrian Flux - 0800 916 1257

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Kingston Mitsubishi Blackpool ------ AAA +

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Garages / Mechanics / Servicing agents
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JapSTi3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 23:42    Post subject: Kingston Mitsubishi Blackpool ------ AAA + Reply with quote

What can I say, Serviced on a Staurday, Great start no time off work required.

20% off Labour
10% of Parts

Wordsworth sounds "sweet as a nut" and ran straight though the box smoth as you like.

Highly Recommended............................. anyone want any help finding them PM me.

Cheers Rik your a star.................... Keep up the good work.

Just don't all fall in love with the new L200 Animal with Leather everything including the dash........................ still drooling now :D
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 23:42    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

chiefie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 19:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheers ray Embarassed your too kind

rik
mitsiboogie
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 21:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldn't agree more with JapSTi3's comments!

Had my wheels aligned properly at Kingston today - [massive difference on the motorway home - can now go so fast without the steering wheel vibrating like a road drill that I managed to burn quarter of a tank of diesel in celebration! Crying or Very sad ]

Such a change to come out of a main dealer smiling:
- Great service,
- Great price, and
- Rik [Chiefie] is a top bloke - even managed to fish a replacement wheel cap for me from his 'box of tricks'.

Very highly recommended !
8)
Rabbit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 21:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had my first visit to Kingston Mits today. Have to agree with the previous comments. Good value and helpful staff.
Toontino

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 20:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spot On Kingston Mitsu, :D

Parts ordered via post (chiefie top man) turned up no bother well packaged (unlike me) and genuine parts, what more can anybody ask for. Oh yes forgot about that and a 10% discount. :D

If only every company was as good as these guys life would be so much easier.

P.S Rick is it ever going to stop raining in the toon and football na lets just leave that bit oot! Mad

Cheers again bud, pints are awaiting Wink
billy bob

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 23:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

orded some bits for Deli and fto, great to deal with, 2 thing missing when arrived but hadent been charged for them, one phone call and there next morning, second half moon was same as first one and are ment to be different so called again, no probs conrad just sent out the right one free of charge
couldn't be more helpfull, great set of lads with good prices to boot

keep up the good work

andy
97 red/black/silver honda CBR 1000 F
96 blue fiesta ghia auto
gigantica

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just like to add my praise for Kingston.
I think Rik is sick of the sight of my Deli and at times I never thought I'd get it back. (3 weeks in total) but all the time was accounted for and there was a lot of work carried out, and parts to be reconned and ordered) which needed to be done as I had bought a right back of spanners.
Very helpful and friendly.
Thanks very much guys
gonanddunit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 18:26    Post subject: 'KINGSTON' the best? Reply with quote

Hi Ray,
I'm Ian and need to bring my Deli, 'Skidy', back to the Uk for an MOT. and have a full service.I'm going to tour the UK as part of my visit. It looks to me as if the most reliable and best recommended place is Kingston (unless I hear to the contrary). Can you give me some idea how to get there and any clues as to what it might cost. Mines a 98, L400 and looks and sounds as new as the day it left the factory and is currently basking in the spanish sunshine! Thanks Ian salute
halucin8

Location: Newton-le-Willows where men are men and sheep are scared

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 19:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

posted in the wrong section Blonde moment but i will post it here too .. http://www.mitsubishi-cars.co.uk/dealer/locationmap.asp?d=000807 looked it myself last night .. address is

Rigby Road
Blackpool
Fylde,
Lancashire

FY1 5EW

HTH

I don't need to go to the gym.
-I get enough exercise jumping to conclusions, flying off the handle, running down my man, dodging my responsibilities and pushing my luck.
gonanddunit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 20:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was helpful. I like these 'links'..and 'll have to learn how to do them!
Now any idea what the costs are and what do you do on a Novembers day in Blackpool...and for the record I'm not interested in sheep!!! icescream and is it likely I'll need a coat?
halucin8

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

not sure what day the lights go out ... definately need a coat .. ring them and ask what the cost will be but mention the Deli club and your membership number and rik Smile HTH Smile

-I get enough exercise jumping to conclusions, flying off the handle, running down my man, dodging my responsibilities and pushing my luck.
halucin8

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 18:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay took my car in this morning had all belts changed .. very impressed with the price and more impressed with the service absoltuely spot on .. pleasant curteous and friendly .. car went in at 10am and was out by 2pm .. even got a free pen and ruler (thanks Lynn) even rick came out to say hello

theres a McD's Frankie and Bennies and a cinema right next door so plenty to do so don't think you will stranded there ... personally we went for breakfast in McD's and then went to watch Harry Potter and car was out when film finished ..

Will Definately use again

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Garages / Mechanics / Servicing agents All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: