4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Sheffield/Derbyshire contacts if needed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wibbs

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 18:44    Post subject: Sheffield/Derbyshire contacts if needed Reply with quote

I have a few people to mention if any one needs there Expertise and help in Bodyrepairs and Serviceing.

http://www.derbydentrepair.co.uk/?gclid=CO787aeHt5kCFZiT3wodfWji5A  
this is my mate Adam who is a dent man a very good dent man at that.Location Chesterfield..And Awaiting your calls Laughing

Fix a Chip-Dave Lappin- Smart repair man.No web site.Ill add his phone number when i have spoke to him..

John Bee's Bodyshop-http://www.carbodyshops.co.uk/city-Sheffield/883612-repair-John-Bee-Motors.html
If he Can't get the part he makes it Laughing

Red lion Garage Broadfield Rd Sheffield.

And my employer he would be right miffed if i dident say him.
Peter Brooks Honda Valet centre Dronfield-Jason 01246291613
Peter Brooks Honda/mitsubishi Rotherham ask for Pete say i sent you and u may get a little discount.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 18:44    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

chrisfoster1971
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers for the contact Wibbs.. I may well be calling into Rotherham or Dronfield as need a couple of genuine Mitsi bits.

Does your mate do bumper repair.. when I got mine it had a small crack on the rear bumper I'd like tidying up.

My Delica Album
Lil mick

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 20:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys.
New to the forum, unfurtunately my Delica is giving me a huge head ache and now at a point where I need some help,
My friendly neighbourhood mechanic started a job for me replacing the head and has now abandoned me after fitting it when picking up a new fault / noise suspected to be around the timing chain and has dumped me right in it , I decided to replace the chain and the other bits npeices in that area but got as far as stripping a few bits from the front of the engine and basically bottled it as I don't know enough to go any further, is there any one on here who deals with these things with regards to repairs or knows of any one close to Dronfield who would be prepared to take on the job and put me back on the road
Cheers
unclebazwold
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 21:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our trusted man nearest to you is V8 Rick I will pm him.
Bazza

Mine is black and silver it is the best colour.
Just remember when you read my replies i know nuffin..............
Lil mick

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 14:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. Thankyou bazza for a quick response to my plwa for help.
Rick got your pm but your number saying not recognised bud any chance you can re send your number pleas
Cheers mick
v8 rick
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 16:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry mick fat fingers on key board  Embarassed  Smile I've resent number mate .

rick.
Lil mick

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 20:01    Post subject: Head and timing Reply with quote

Would like to say a massive thanks to the fast response I got after asking for help to get my truck back on the road and a huge thank you to v8 Rick for coming down to Dronfield to basically get me out of a huge stinking hole, took my truck out for the first time today after Rick worked hard putting my new head on and new timing gear and she drives absolutely spot on and looking forward to running her down to Devon in a few week. Would definitely be using Rick again when a problem should arise, highly recommended to anyone needing any sort of assistance with their truck
If you should be passing Rick your more than welcome to pop in for a bacon butty and a cuppa :D
Green Grouch
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 20:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lil mick wrote:
Hi guys.
New to the forum, unfurtunately my Delica is giving me a huge head ache and now at a point where I need some help,
My friendly neighbourhood mechanic started a job for me replacing the head and has now abandoned me after fitting it when picking up a new fault / noise suspected to be around the timing chain and has dumped me right in it , I decided to replace the chain and the other bits npeices in that area but got as far as stripping a few bits from the front of the engine and basically bottled it as I don't know enough to go any further, is there any one on here who deals with these things with regards to repairs or knows of any one close to Dronfield who would be prepared to take on the job and put me back on the road
Cheers

I can't believe the amount of mechanics who stray away from these and other vehicles ! Should they really be called mechanics!  
I'm not 1 but manage A lot myself from help on here.  
Rick and mark give tons of free advice which is always well appreciated.  

Glad your sorted now!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: