Diamond Auto Parts - discount Mitsubishi parts

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

South West Lotus Centre

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mini

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 0:20    Post subject: South West Lotus Centre Reply with quote

Anyone down here in the SW, these guys are worth a visit. Not the cheapest around but their stock appears to be very good. Shame they didn't have quite what I was looking for at the time. Sad

http://www.thelotuscentre-usedcars.co.uk/_southwest.htm

You'll have to scroll down a bit, as you'll never guess what their main business is.................................... :D

Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 0:20    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

gypsy

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 14:28    Post subject: My test drives at the lotus centre Reply with quote

I got the impression that he was a very sound guy but when I went he did not have the model I wanted. They give 6 months waranty and have an impressive workshop on the premises. If they would have had a super exceed with crystalite roof then I would have brought from him as he seems to have A lot of repeat customers and also knows A lot about the vans. He was also flexible on the price as regards to cash deals or a deal without any trade in.
Jev

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 20:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

....and they have a Royal !!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: