2Gether FS : 01945 585322

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

RAF Waddington Airshow 2009

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Caravan & Camping events, sites and useful links
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Howardian
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 22:49    Post subject: RAF Waddington Airshow 2009 Reply with quote

Hi all:)

Don't know if anyone other Delica owners are airshow fans?

Every year i go to this airshow and end up stuck in endless traffic jams on either the Saturday or Sunday which to put it mildly is a real annoyance.

So now i have my splendid Delica which is ideally suited to a few days camping I've had a look around at accommodation options for the event.

On the official website there are a number of local caravan sites listed, amongst which is Barn Farm (there are 2 listed, i have booked with the K Mason one) which has direct access on to the airfield. They have their own web-link on the official website.

Just booked my Deli for the full weekend, arrive Thursday the 2nd July and depart Monday 6th July at a cost of 50 of the Queens finest notes (£12-50 a night for an 8m x 6m pitch).

Not stayed here before and would suggest anyone interested take a look at their website to clarify what they do and don't offer in the way of facilities. But might be a good spot for a few of us Deli owners to have a get together and make a nice weekend of it, whilst enjoying the airshow:)

My accommodation was booked at waddingtonaccomodation co uk

Cheers JD

PS...not in any way related to or connected to Barn Farm, never stayed there before so have no idea what it is like etc etc:) Just looking forwards to a great weekend of planes and a couple of beers:)
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 22:49    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Caravan & Camping events, sites and useful links All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: