2Gether FS : 01945 585322

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

New Battery

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Parts suppliers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pajeropah
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 20:47    Post subject: New Battery Reply with quote

Tried these guys online and after ordering became worried as it seemed too easy, however I needn't have worried!

Performance Batteries <-- Click to view

Used the 2.8 Shogun and it came up with the 334 (its also used on the L300). Has a 95 amp/hr and a CCA of 710
Can be ordered over the phone or online (I did mine over the phone, that's where I got worried as I never got an order number or name of the operator I ordered from Embarassed )

Ordered it at 5pm on the Monday and it was with me by 9.15am Wednesday morning. :D

Fitted on Friday and my starting worrys are over.....what a difference, I reckon I've had the wrong battery for years Embarassed
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 20:47    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

mdocuk
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know how they compare with Alpha Batteries? <-- Click to view

Simon 8-)

'Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club'™ and MDOCUK™ are trademarks of this club ;)

All contents of this website and the Club forums are © 2001 MDOCUK™
oichef

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 16:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got a 720A battery from Alpha batteries for £58.99 including next day delivery, thats £20 cheaper than anything else I could find, very nice people to deal with too!!!!!!!
northernnic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 15:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

just contacted alpha (re a new battery)  regarding postage as ( free to uk mainland ) i live in a bit of a far flung place. Extra £5  :D  jolly good ,thanks for info boyos
bulldoggy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 16:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm afraid I haven't been able to find anybody to beat these guys even with delivery of a tenner.

http://www.countybatteryservices.co.uk/
rob112

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 20:51    Post subject: batteries Reply with quote

Hi all just got 2 069 batteries  for my Deli from alpha batteries rochdale when told the chap about  m d o c   got them for  £ 83 68 nice chap  very helpful will deliver too but there is a charge   8-)
agent-chip

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 21:18    Post subject: batteries Reply with quote

just got pair of 069 batteries from john at alpha batteries for £99 inc delivery , also told him i needed them the next day and was concerned as i had seen a post on here saying they sent them late , he made sure order went straight to courier and i recieved pair of batteries at 10 am next day .
also both well packaged so in a1 condition.well worth putting alpha bateries in google and visisting web site.
Gaz1012

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:12    Post subject: I just got one online Reply with quote

I have just purchased a battery online from Alpha they were cheap at about £75 delivered. Autoparts wanted £150 so I'm made up. Only problem I had was contacting them by phone 6 calls all of which got cut off so I never got to speak to John and get the Deli owners discount. Still very happy tho.
Gary
Custard

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 21:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just thought I'd give Alpha a shout.. Just ordered a pair of 2069 batteries for the Deli yesterday. They arrived today.

Great service and beat Halfords by about 80 quid! :-)
binkterboys

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 15:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi everyone...new to the forum...i am after a new battery for my Deli chamonix 2001 v6 3000. can anyone recommend a battery....when it comes to electrics I'm a bit tim but dim ....if anyone can recommend i would appreciate it...many thanks steve
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Parts suppliers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: