2Gether FS : 01945 585322

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Northumberland routes ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Green laning - routes / RoW
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ridders

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 23:28    Post subject: Northumberland routes ? Reply with quote

Hi all, i'm just wondering if anyone has any information or experience of routes in northumberland, the north east or scottish borders (any website links would be appreciated - it's all new to me)
thanks
paul
one thing I have found is the new yar's day safari in kielder forest which looks good (anyone tried this before?)
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 23:28    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the Kielder Forest New Years day, or any organised 4x4 Safari there, you will need to book well in advance and pay £50 per vehicle!  :?

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
ridders

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 19:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks lewis, i understand that the £50 goes to the mountain rescue team, so i,ve no objections to that, but are these organised days generally a good day out?
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 23:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

ridders wrote:
thanks lewis, i understand that the £50 goes to the mountain rescue team, so i,ve no objections to that, but are these organised days generally a good day out?

I've never been keen on 'Guided tours' that have a fixed schedule! Wink

I much prefer to do my own thing at my own pace, or with a reasonable amount of time to stop when something takes my fancy for a closer, or a longer look.  :D

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
roamingman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been to kilder forest twice, in a Discovery 3, some really great tracks up thier, the guides tell you if it is damaging and show you a better way round, if you don,t whant to scratch your pride and joy, photo is at the highest point, in January 2010, white out, coming down the snow got lighter at the bottom no snow.  Smile

Convoy 4 Heroes 7-8 April 2012
We are Record Holders 348 Land Rovers
Teddys are out thier

http://teddybearspicnic.webs.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Green laning - routes / RoW All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: