Diamond Auto Parts - discount Mitsubishi parts

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

CD changer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> ICE / Sat-Nav / Alarms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
penboy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:02    Post subject: CD changer Reply with quote

I recently acquired a '94 2.8 Super Exceed and am 'exceedingly' pleased with it!

However, while the entire audio system appears to be working properly, the factory fitted Toshiba CD changer unit came lacking its CD cartridge.

As my dealer was unable to help provide one, before I give up the hunt completely and buy a new changer I just thought I'd put the word out to you all as to whether & where I might still find a supplier for this relatively old part?

Or perhaps someone is ripping out there own to update their system? I would be happy to pay for the part to save it being binned.

Cheers.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:02    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Marc
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 10:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Penboy and welcome to the club 8) :D

Your best bet would either to be posting the model number of the CD changer or try doing a search yourself with the model number on google or similar,it could also be worth contacting toshiba with the relevent details and ask if a replacement magazine is available of if theres a generic one that will fit,alternitivley is to contact a decent stereo shop and ask them,it may help also if you put a rough location in your profile so as members can direct you to poss local places for assistance.hope this helps all the best

Marc 8)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> ICE / Sat-Nav / Alarms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: