4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

SVA MAX RPM AND ROAD SPEED

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> (E)SVA / Cert of conformity queries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BUTCH

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 16:11    Post subject: SVA MAX RPM AND ROAD SPEED Reply with quote

I have just had VOSA on the phone telling me that I have not entered the max rpm or road speed on my sva application. I have a 1995 2.8 super exceed. Can anyone help.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 16:11    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Marc
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 16:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi butch
The owners handbook (available from club shop) states max rpm for the 2.8 TDI to be MAX OUTPUT (ps/rpm) ps.125 rpm 4000,the maximum quoted speed is 93mph (app 150kmh)hopefully thats the info they need for the esva hope that helps atb

Marc 8)

BUTCH

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 18:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have spoken to VOSA and they say they want the actual max rpm. Phoned Mitsibushi UK and they said because they did not import the vehicle it would cost £244 to supply the info. Still trying to figure out how they arrive at a figure like that.
Marc
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 18:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

They want the actual max rpm Rolling Eyes so if thats not stating the obvious then the max rpm would be whatever it says on the rev counter wouldn't it?i think the only person who may be able to answer this one is pete millis,if not then you need to get hold of a model report,hth was the vehicle imported by you or did you buy it from a dealer /uk auction etc? if it was brought from a garage then i would have thought they would have the info you need for the sva? just a thot

just found this it is the info you need here http://www.pocuk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7709&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=rpm

Marc 8)

petemillis

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

All you need to do is call one of the SVA testing places (like SVA UK Ltd) at Southampton where they do loads of SVAs and they'll be able to give you the info.
Contact details are
SVA UK Limited

Shed 25
European Way
Eastern Docks
Southampton
Hants
SO14 3XD
Phone : 023 80 335120

Fax : 023 80 635236

Best person there to contact is Kevin, email kevin@svaukltd.co.uk or tel on the above number. He is a qualified VI inspector and was one of the main contributors to the SVA testing scheme and manual. He now deals with model reports and all that sort of stuff.

Hope this helps.
BUTCH

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 21:17    Post subject: RE:SVA RPM AND ROAD SPEED Reply with quote

Cheers mate but got it sorted thanks to Mark.
whatsmyroadspeed?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 15:30    Post subject: MAX DESIGN SPEED Reply with quote

hI, DID YOU FIND THIS INFORMATION OUT IF SO CAN YOU LET ME KNOW ?

CHEERS

SEAN
Marc
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 17:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sean
The info that was originally needed is in fact posted in this thread,there are also threadfs with the same info in this forum also,
The max speed is 93mph (app 150kmh) taken from this post
http://www.MDOCUK.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1446#1446 follow the link to pocuk and the info is right there,(that was when we were using the pocuk website as our own)
Hopefully that should be all you need,atb

Marc 8)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> (E)SVA / Cert of conformity queries All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: