Diamond Auto Parts - discount Mitsubishi parts

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Snow chains

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Delica L300 Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Owl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 19:19    Post subject: Snow chains Reply with quote

When I've sorted my cold starting problem (fingers crossed), I want to drive to France to go skiing. I'm told I'll need snow chains. Has any one know any thing about them, where what etc.
Cheers
Stu
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 19:19    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Marc
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 20:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Matey
I think the snow chains have been mentioned here b4 try a search using the term exactly as written here snow AND chains and see what comes back but basixally keep a look on ebay and also try www.pajeroaccessories.co.uk or www.jmautos.co.uk I'm sure one or other could find some for you,i also think it is a compulsory thing out there to carry chains in or on your vehicle in the snow season??? maybe wrong but i seem to remember someone mentioning it.

hth

Marc 8)

Rusty
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 23:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasn't it PeteMillis?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 23:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Russ, I mentioned chains but only cos I need to get some as well. I've just been into my favourite motor factors (well a few hours ago anyway) and they had a really nice set that'll fit my tyres (265/70x16) but they were £199 a pair. I looked at their cheaper ones (£149) but they are too high profile and will catch on my arches which will teach me for going to 16 in ch wheels! Thinking I might just sling any old cheap set in the back of the Deli and hope I don't need them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Delica L300 Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: