4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

SPEEDO MICRO CHIP FOR L400

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> General Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tonydarby1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 23:06    Post subject: SPEEDO MICRO CHIP FOR L400 Reply with quote

Question Question ANY ONE OUT THERE KNOW OF A SUPPLIER FOR THE LITTLE MICRO CHIP THAT CONVERTS THE SPEEDO TO MPH, ANY INFO WOULD BE APPRECIATED, I'VE NOW BOUGHT A 1996 SUPER EXCEED,(PERSON WHO BOUGHT MY 2WD L400 HAD SEEN IT ADVERTISED ON MDOCUK, THANKS :D :D ) NEVER BEEN SMOKED IN, EVEN THE OVERMATS HAD OVERMATS OVER THEM, GOES LIKE A GOOD UN, NO SMOKING LIKE MY PAJERO, COMPLETELY FREE FROM DINKS AND SCRATCHES.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 23:06    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Rusty
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 23:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give PeteMillis a pm... I'm sure he'll sort yer out Wink
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 23:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Matey
Try here http://importsolutions.co.uk/waveband.asp they sell them also a link to them in the useful links forum

Marc 8)

mreerie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 16:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

when you fit a speedo convertion chip how much does it cost to have the odometer changed ie from 100,000km to62,000m
Marc
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 16:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are companies about in your neck of the woods i think that do it,altho the cost I'm not to sure of,if you google for dash calibration or dashboard recalibration you should find the ones about,not sure on the actual legality of this as it then wouldn't match what the DVLA have registered for when the mot was done and the vehicle was registered,so i would think that you would need some sort of paperwork to confirm the actual transfer of calibration and to satate the odometer now reads in miles not KMs,hope that helps atb

Marc 8)

1170cbx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 23:37    Post subject: speed reset. Reply with quote

mreerie wrote:
when you fit a speedo convertion chip how much does it cost to have the odometer changed ie from 100,000km to62,000m
one guy has just replied and want's £60 + post. Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> General Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: