4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Nunns of Grimsby - Mitsi Dealer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Parts suppliers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Merlinuk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 0:11    Post subject: Nunns of Grimsby - Mitsi Dealer Reply with quote

Well, had my first need of a spare this week. Front N/S Wiper blade went. Tried Halfords but waste of time. The adaptors don't fit. So tried Milners. No Luck there either.
So tried my dealer. Have had a long relationship with these guys. Looked after my two Mazda's, a Shogun Pinin,a Jeep, and have always been excellent - dear mind, but excellent.
So Rang them, spoke to parts guy. He took my reg and rang me back within 10 mins. No problem, 2 days - and next time with part number 1 day(Not bad) -  replacement arrived as promised, spot on, fitted no problem and was bang on. Price Well dear of course  Shocked  :D - but misheard him he told me £16.99 - thought that was plus VAT but actually included so not as bad as i thought.....

I'll keep this thread updated as I go, SERVICE NEXT - thats a different forum post altogether, but it needs it, I am over mileage but money is not on the tree at the moment so it will have to wait til end of month. Sigh.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 0:11    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Merlinuk

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 21:32    Post subject: Watch the dealers section... Reply with quote

Booked in fro service with my main dealer, Nunns for the end of the month for her first service.

Money tree still sparse, but she does need a change, oil, filters....a spot of pampering, including injector and engine flush, thinks she deserves it.

So will give a review and an overview of cost when she's been pampered, bless her, she has been driven a lot since i got her and would have liked
to have had her serviced last month. That said, she has had one oil top up since Oct 2007 (litre or so) and one new tyre thanks to the pothole that leads to the haulage yard i work out of, its nearly like driving down any road in Grimsby,  hilarious  hilarious

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Parts suppliers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: