Diamond Auto Parts - discount Mitsubishi parts

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Japcar, Hythe Kent

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Parts suppliers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GDog
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 21:21    Post subject: Japcar, Hythe Kent Reply with quote

Anyone know anything about this firm?

http://www.japcar-uk.freeserve.co.uk/

My local garage spoke highly of them. Anyone had dealings? Recommendations?

GDog
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 21:21    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

bobskibeat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 21:58    Post subject: Re: Japcar, Hythe Kent Reply with quote

GDog wrote:
Anyone know anything about this firm?

http://www.japcar-uk.freeserve.co.uk/

My local garage spoke highly of them. Anyone had dealings? Recommendations?

GDog
hi there, i bought a re-con cylinder head for my 2.5 shogun, they were late delivering it so i rang them up and, they said that the courier had dropped the head and damaged it but, fair play to them they sent me a brand spanker at no extra cost so, i reckon they are okay. they are part of an internet spares group and if you have any problems with these companies there is a governing body you can ring and, they will sort them out.

bobskibeat.
xandercraw

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

search arround this forum i heard of a few bad experiences    do your homework    and if u do buy    use a credit card so u can get ur money back easily if push comes to shove
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Parts suppliers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: