Diamond Auto Parts - discount Mitsubishi parts

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

North Wales - Sunday 20th Jan 2008

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club Event Photo's & Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
strangerover
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 23:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

that first video looks like it might leave the car needing a T cut ?
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 23:48    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

REDNECK

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 23:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

strangerover wrote:
that first video looks like it might leave the car needing a T cut ?

T cut  :?  what's that  :?  must be something like that polish stuff that shineys use  dontknow      Laughing

No Deli anymore, Mk2 Pajero instead, 2" suspension and body lift, 35's, twin winches etc
steve b

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

it would be nice to be able to afford the luxury of an off roader, me Delica and a car for the missus, but hey, there you go i work nightes and she does three jobs, what is to be loaded mate............. i'm just jealuose  Wink
REDNECK

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

steve lucky wrote:
it would be nice to be able to afford the luxury of an off roader, me Delica and a car for the missus, but hey, there you go i work nightes and she does three jobs, what is to be loaded mate............. i'm just jealuose  Wink

I understand completely Steve, I've just taken a lower paid job (all that's available round here  Rolling Eyes ) and my missus works nights so i'm having a re-think of vehicles myself. I'm selling my Deli and my Suzuki SJ trialler (and it's trailer) and i've just bought a Paj MK2 soft top. the wife will have the MK2 and I will use the MK1 for work, green laning and trials. Really struggling to let the Deli go though  Sad

No Deli anymore, Mk2 Pajero instead, 2" suspension and body lift, 35's, twin winches etc
steve b

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 13:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't let the Deli go mate.... they (and the people on here) are too good to miss  Smile
strangerover
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 14:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay I'm asking too...

the running costs of a soft top paj and a Delica must be about the same....

the Delica is so much more practical and secure ??
REDNECK

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 15:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

strangerover wrote:
okay I'm asking too...

the running costs of a soft top paj and a Delica must be about the same....

the Delica is so much more practical and secure ??

Agree with all of that but the wife isn't really happy with driving it, so she ends up driving the SWB MK1 which lets face it is a bit rough around the edges, I give it a hard time  Twisted Evil and besides she gets embarrassed when mud falls off at work Laughing  add to that the value in the Deli is still quite a reasonable amount and with my budget that makes it too good to use for laning, so it actually just ends up getting used as my commuter car for work (which isn't really getting full use out of it  :? ) by selling the Deli the wife can have the soft top (for about half of what i'm hoping to sell the Deli for) and then that gives me the other half of the money to replace my MK1 when it eventually dies, we can practically have two Paj's for the cost of one Deli and at the moment the Paj's suit our particular needs better  Wink

REDNECK

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a few pictures of the Wales trip on page 14 of this months Total Off Road magazine albeit with WCM the club I was there with (i'm in the MK1 Pajero btw) Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club Event Photo's & Reviews All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: