4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

sva towbar Holland

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> (E)SVA / Cert of conformity queries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marcel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 15:08    Post subject: sva towbar Holland Reply with quote

I have the Following Quistion, i bought my Deli 1.5 month ago in the UK and tomorrow i will have it registrated by the RDW (sva/mot holland) . I Bought a towbar for it for a mitsubishi L400 4WD (van) we never had Deli,s overhere. The problem is that on the UK logbook there is nothing about how mutch it can pull , but i now what a L400 4WD van may pull (2 tonnes) the sva/mot  inspector said , you must go to Mitsubishi in Holland to get this info else you may not use a towbar  Shocked
(that was one of the usp,s of my Deli and i don,t give it back to the UK) so mitsubishi said we can,t help you (we never imported the Deli 4WD) his advice go to Mitsubishi UK get the INfo from them !!   :?  Can anybody help me  ?
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 15:08    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

andyj

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 22:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

... anyone help?
marcel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Problem solved, i bought an BRINK towbar looking clean under my Deli and i have papers from the manufacture that it,s has a EC approval so i don,t have to go to SVA . it is good for up to 2 ton,s , it,s the same towbar for the L400 wd 2.5 TD  :D
gypsy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 18:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you manage to get a "E mark" that allows you to import it into holland. I'm stuck with looking around for this form which allows thse japenese imports to be allowed in the EU. Its supposed to come from mitsubishi.
marcel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 19:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi , i bought it for that reason in the UK so you have you EU registration, what other people do when the buy a skyline or an evo  from Japan, get the registration in Holland (these days) have a TUV approvel test(tuv(SVA) is now also in Holland)cost is about 1000 euro,s i heard and then get the registrationpapers in Holland. then  the car has  Dutchpapers (EU) or maybe there is somebody in your country witch already done this who has papers. It just a matter of paperwork .

Or you buy My Delica with the Dutch papers and this car is not a pile of junk witch i have seen enough by now, seen a Delica in france this summer and took a picture of it whit my Delica next to it , and i was almost ashamed how that Delica looked like , and it had even a sticker on it that it was running on some fried oil instead of diesel, i run my Deli only on real Diesel and it pulls like a train,no problems whit dieselpumps, overheating(new radiator new thermostat, new waterpump (i have a 6 meter caravan) a friend of ours has a mitsubishi spacerunner 2400gdi whit a tenttrailer and he could hardly get his trailer over the france hills  Twisted Evil
gypsy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 20:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm trying to get mine into Norway, and it needs this TUV test or E mark. I shall see if I can get this done nere in Norway. Thanks for the info
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> (E)SVA / Cert of conformity queries All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: