Yellow diamond : click here

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Ross-on-Wye South Wales

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Rate the seller
View previous topic :: View next topic  
seti-yeti

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 10:38    Post subject: Ross-on-Wye South Wales Reply with quote

I may as well be the first!

I was bidding on an L400 on EasyBay for an Exceed and although being highest bidder didn't beat the reserve. The seller emailed me direct (not stricktly to the rules but hey, needs must) and told me his reserve. We negotiated a wee bit and made a deal.
Went to see it care of a friend who by chance was already going there to see his girlfriend. (lucky or what? Laughing ) Met the guy and did a test drive and inspection, checked the paperwork and shook hands. He counted cash, I counted good luck. My friend took him home, as much to verify the guy's address. I thrashed up the M6 listening to Radio 2. Shocked

I can supply the guy's name and number by PM if you need a check but he described the vehicle accurately and the price was, well, most acceptable. Razz

I am really pleased with the bus - the interior is unmarked and exterior, considering it is nearly 10 years old and has travelled from Japan, is excellent. Everything works and it's oodles faster than my Pajero; I need to be careful not to wheel-spin at junctions!!! Embarassed

Well, not a horror story but good news is just as important.

Roll on Blackpool!!!!!

Highroof Space Gear Exceed Green(ish) over grey, a wee bit lifted and HUGE wheels! Not so full of noise and sweetie wrappers any more...
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 10:38    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

chiefie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 22:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

radio 2, is the radio broken??? :D lol :D
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Rate the seller All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: