4x4 Mart magazine discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Panasonic CF28 Toughbook

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> ICE / Sat-Nav / Alarms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
petemillis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 0:06    Post subject: Panasonic CF28 Toughbook Reply with quote

I've just bought several thousand pounds worth of toughbook for £750. Initially it was just for some site investigation work with uni, for controlling/programming an ECU and nitrous kit on my Skyline, and for the kids with the DK Learning Ladders.

However, I've now got it set up for playing DVDs and everything else as well (thanks to www.k-litemegacodecpack.com) so it's now going to be pressed into service as part of my ICE.

I'll let you know how things work out. I'll be looking for a couple more TFT screens, and a USB TV tuner module.

This laptop is one tough beast - water resistant, shock resistant, crush resistant. It's got a touch screen which is well handy. My happy :D
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 0:06    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

hairyben

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 15:02    Post subject: Re: Panasonic CF28 Toughbook Reply with quote

petemillis wrote:
I've just bought several thousand pounds worth of toughbook for £750. Initially it was just for some site investigation work with uni, for controlling/programming an ECU and nitrous kit on my Skyline, and for the kids with the DK Learning Ladders.

However, I've now got it set up for playing DVDs and everything else as well (thanks to www.k-litemegacodecpack.com) so it's now going to be pressed into service as part of my ICE.

I'll let you know how things work out. I'll be looking for a couple more TFT screens, and a USB TV tuner module.

This laptop is one tough beast - water resistant, shock resistant, crush resistant. It's got a touch screen which is well handy. My happy :D

How about an 8" touchscreen in the double din slot to control it while driving? theres custom touchscreen software designed with driver use in mind... the computer could then be mounted in the back instead of a slave monitor.

thats what I'm gonna do but I'll probably base my sys on a mini ATX case. Toughbooks a nice way to go about it though.

now gone Sad

merc vito 120- eaten 2 EGR's in 6k bandhead
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> ICE / Sat-Nav / Alarms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: