Diamond Auto Parts - discount Mitsubishi parts

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Devon/Cornwall/Somerset Meet?

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kiwi lost in the UK

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 22:51    Post subject: Devon/Cornwall/Somerset Meet? Reply with quote

Anyone want to do a meet in in any of the above areas

Somewhere like the Double Locks Pub In Exeter would be good, Pub food and music +BBQ or Maybe Puttsborough beach, just up from Croyde, barnstaple. Huge parking area, okay to BBQ, fantastic Surfing etc there's also the beach cafe if you don't fancy cooking, plus you can stay on site overnight or nearby. Or if anyone can think of anywhere else, post it. lets hear some Ideas. Kiwi
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 22:51    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Indigo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 9:58    Post subject: Re: Devon/Cornwell/Somerset Meet? Reply with quote

kiwi lost in the UK wrote:
Anyone want to do a meet in in any of the above areas

Somewhere like the Double Locks Pub In Exeter would be good, Pub food and music +BBQ or Maybe Puttsborough beach, just up from Croyde, barnstaple. Huge parking area, okay to BBQ, fantastic Surfing etc there's also the beach cafe if you don't fancy cooking, plus you can stay on site overnight or nearby. Or if anyone can think of anywhere else, post it. lets hear some Ideas. Kiwi

ooohh not been to puttsborough for *years*!!

for anyone that doesn't know, i was born in barnstaple and only moved to south gloucestershire just over 3 years ago, there are only certain aspects of devon that i miss and i can cope with that quite happily with the odd visit down there!

the only thing is that it is so far out of the way for a lot of people, exeter may be the best bet can't for the life of me remember where double locks pub is tho (despite having lived in exeter for a year) *scratches head* bbq/pub food and music sounds cool to me tho! do they have a laaarge car park and stuff for the kids to do?

exeter is only like an hour from here (with me driving anyway Twisted Evil )

thats a definate thumbs up from us Smile just set a date!! can i suggest the end of may? to guarantee good weather and there are a couple of meets coming up in april and we're hoping to get to both of them!

i must be a glutton for punishment as i work Friday and Saturday nights >.< i'll be the one asleep in the back of the Deli ;)

sundays are usually the best day to meet up we find, most people have something to do on a Saturday, sundays seem to be a bit more laid back and relaxed - either way i'll be knackered ;)
Indigo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha hubs suggested meeting at exmouth beach.. plenty of room for drag racing says he Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing
kiwi lost in the UK

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 20:38    Post subject: Double Locks Reply with quote

HI Astra, & All.
The Double locks is on the Marsh Barton bit behind the recycling plant, about 10 mins of the M5,
I work @ Barnstaple Hospital doing mostly Anaesthetics but some Surgery....Did I deliver you? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Your's Kiwi

The Double Locks
Canal Banks
Exeter
01392 256947

Another venue near you could be Broadway Tower, on top of the Cotswolds, 5 miles east of Evesham
Indigo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 0:59    Post subject: Re: Double Locks Reply with quote

I work @ Barnstaple Hospital doing mostly Anaesthetics but some Surgery....Did I deliver you? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Your's Kiwi

woo small world, i was born at barnstaple hospital, yes, and i had 2 of my children there by c-section!

were you the git that took 30 mins to get my epidural in? ;)

and ahh re meet am with you now, i know where marsh barton is Smile
Indigo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 9:32    Post subject: Re: Double Locks Reply with quote

Another venue near you could be Broadway Tower, on top of the Cotswolds, 5 miles east of Evesham

unca bruce is arranging a bristol-ish meet asap (with me nagging him to death to do so ;) ) but cheers for the idea, i'll let him know Smile
kiwi lost in the UK

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 15:17    Post subject: Meet Reply with quote

Well, I'm up for any of those, any idea when the Bristol Meet is yet?
mmmmh, Drag racing in my beastie.........0-70 in 3 minutes.....sex is faster Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Kiwi
Indigo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 15:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teedub wrote:
I too was born in Barnstaple Hospital.

perhaps we'll make that a condition of the meet eh? lol ;)
Indigo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 15:20    Post subject: Re: Meet Reply with quote

Well, I'm up for any of those, any idea when the Bristol Meet is yet?
mmmmh, Drag racing in my beastie.........0-70 in 3 minutes.....sex is faster Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Kiwi

nope, been nagging Unca Bruce, but we've not bashed out a date yet!

flippin weather hasn't been brilliant recently tho has it *sniff*
kiwi lost in the UK

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 21:53    Post subject: Bristol meet Reply with quote

Well I was born in Dunedin Hospital, NZ. Now working at Barnstaple Hospital, until I win the Lottery, then I'm outta here faster than Nigel Mansell off the starting grid!!!
Come on Astra...... give him a good kicking and get a date out of him!!!!!

Kiwi
Chris and Martha Bagnall

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twisted Evil Were any of you working at Banbury Hospital in1954? Evil or Very Mad
'just looking for a scapegoat Wink no really just enjoy using these little faces Razz sorry to waste your time Smile
Indigo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 13:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

kiwi.. we gave you a wave as we went past the atlantic village road yesterday on our way to the milky way!!

shame we brought back the nasty grey skies and drizzle with us tho >.<
familypyros

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 20:46    Post subject: south west meet? Reply with quote

sorry to butt in, newcomer to site but had Deli for over a year and lovin' it..yes....wants to meet with other connoisseurs of this vehicle....please.
kiwi lost in the UK

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 6:48    Post subject: Missed You!!! Reply with quote

ASTRA
Sorry I missed you, Shocked Shocked had I known, could have met up as we went to the Milky way on Tuesday, and the Big Sheep as well (kids been down all week) and coulda altered things around!!!

Mind you, I'm always over at the Big Sheep, it's a great place, lots of ewes, no security, free wellingtons....ooops Laughing Laughing Laughing

Chris and Martha, sorry to disappoint you but in 1954, I was in Baghdad (or was it my dad's bag?) I used to live in Warwick (for 3 years), but have never been to Banbury (sad but true).
Your's Kiwi
jps

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 17:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All

We are up for a meet just let us know the time and place (as long as we can bring the dogs ):D

Jim & Bev
Oldskool Beat
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 15:17    Post subject: Re: south west meet? Reply with quote

familypyros wrote:
sorry to butt in, newcomer to site but had Deli for over a year and lovin' it..yes....wants to meet with other connoisseurs of this vehicle....please.

Hi ya and Welcome

Think your post got missed, nobody talking to yer Sad

We're trying to get a meeting sorted out somewhere/sometime Rolling Eyes was talking about easter w'end but weather wasn't all that :|

Worth sticking your location in the box so all can get an idea of what area your at Wink
Just trying to help
;)
L400 LWB with toys  headbang
Rusty
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 19:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Beat... It was moved m8 Wink

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 19:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

rustysparks wrote:

you'll need to talk a bit slower than that for him to understand you - old age you see... ;)

*runs for the hills...*
Marc
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 19:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

rustysparks wrote:

Moved? Where too? Its still in the same place it was when it was posted :?

Marc 8)

Rusty
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 20:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay I goofed and missed it but if I edit my post it'll make your post look wrong..... Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: