Diamond Auto Parts - discount Mitsubishi parts

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

stainless exhausts in cornwall

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Parts suppliers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TyrantinTruro

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 20:42    Post subject: stainless exhausts in cornwall Reply with quote

Powells Performance Centre, Redruth, 01209 218800. just had my exhaust  done there in marine quality stainless, 2.5 inch bore with a stainless slash cut, side exit, for 188 quid including vat,and Can't recomend them enough,and what a differance to performance,engine picks up lots quicker and changes up earlier
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 20:42    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

goblin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 18:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

is yours L300 or L400, do they need the van there or could they make and send ? i need new exhuast back end fallen of now  Rolling Eyes
TyrantinTruro

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 19:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry mate,they need to fit it there,but you should have a dealer near you,mine was a eurosport dealer but search also for powerflow.bonus for me was the price,the powerflow dealer 200 yards down the road wanted 300 quid,for normal stainless,mine was 188. for marine quality.i have got some paste rattling inside the silencer,but that will blow itself out soon (i hope)
goblin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

mate you got a bargain !! will have to look into it bit mor e, bt sloshed at mo nite
goblin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 17:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

looked them up on internet and there is a eurosport dealer not that far from me will give them a call next week  :D
TyrantinTruro

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 19:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

in my opinion,for what its worth,eurosport are a better bet as they do use non magnetic stainless, which is marine quality,so superior to powerflow.when i first went there i asked for the cheapest option,from turbo, box and straight out to the side,125 quid,(+vat)so when i went back i asked how much to upgrade to 2.5 inch,mmmm they said its difficult to bend,then when he had a look , o theres loads of room,no problem, do you want a tailpipe on the end, so i looked and there was a short slash cut tailpipe, i spose its about 3.5 maybe 4 inch which cost 35 quid. the upgrade to 2.5 inch i think is worth while,it is changing up earlier,and holding on top gear going up hills,a noticeable improvement so should actually save fuel
goblin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 21:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

is the noise noticabely louder inside ? and out ? Wink
TyrantinTruro

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 23:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

no more noise inside which i was surprised at,yes slightly i suppose when really booting it but nothing you would really notice, and outside you would only notice the differance if you new you had changed it, i was slightly worried about this for carrying the kids about but the misses Can't nottice any differance at all, you could almost do without the silencer as the turbo acts as a silencer
goblin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 0:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

bit throatier would be nice ! but gotta get it done as it is missing from over axle back Rolling Eyes and that sounds just the same . thanks for the info  :D
goblin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 19:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

regards your pm, middle box is okay but it would be to long to make side exit it would need to be shorter, and it is still a good price imho
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Parts suppliers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: