4x4 Mart magazine discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

West Coast 4x4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Parts suppliers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
strangerover
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 23:36    Post subject: West Coast 4x4 Reply with quote

West Coast Off Road Centre
71 Gorsey Lane,
Banks Southport,
Lancashire PR9 8LD.
ph  +44 (0) 1704 229 014
fax +44 (0) 1704 232 911
westcoast4by4@hotmail.com

I have had a few people ask me about my 2" lift...

I used these guys, they are THE UK approved Ironman dealer, you can check this here.... http://www.ironmansuspension.com/contacteurope.html

Tony runs the place and is very helpfull and can talk for England !

anyway, here is what my Deli looks like with their kit giving me a 2" lift and then fitting Pajero alloys ( I bought them from him too) and then 31" tyres (31x10.50x15)

Their iron man kit consists of Rear Springs, front torsion bars and 4 shocks. If you have electronic suspension then you will loose that feature and need to tell them you have "pins" on the rear shocks, if you do not have the electronic suspension them you will have "eyes" again let him know.

By all means get in touch with any questions...

Oh price... about £400 the lot ! which I thought was pretty good, have forgeotten the exact price as got a few bits at same time and in the end did not itemise the bill too much...... bars from memory are about £160 I thinks, If I find my receipt I'll update.

One final thing.....

You should cut the upper bump stop down, use a hack saw and cut it down to about 10mm otherwise thats how you put stress on the chassis and risk cracking as with a 2" lift the bump stops touch and thats before you drive !! if you can do the bars the bump stop is easy !

whole job takes under 2 hours for shocks, springs, bars and bump stops that includes coffee break !
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 23:36    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Parts suppliers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: