Diamond Auto Parts - discount Mitsubishi parts

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Fort Perch Rock mini meet today

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club Event Photo's & Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lucky steve

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 21:46    Post subject: Fort Perch Rock mini meet today Reply with quote

it was a good little meet, Mr Therm and family, Mr Strangerover and James, Mr Ben Mac , and myself ( lucky steve ) ,, we all braved the elements and met up , three L400's and one L300... it was cold, wet and windy by the Mersey today, so we did'nt stay long... It was interesting the difference in spec. just between 3 vehicles i thoughe Ben Mac's L300 was the dogs danglies, definately want one.. anywhoose looking forward to another meet , preferably on a hotter day,, it was good people took the time to do it, i think Mr Strangerover took some photo's  Smile
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 21:46    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

strangerover
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 17:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

was not a good day for pics !!!

but there we were braving the elements, just before the L300 needed running repairs to fit back in the indicator lens that had tried to jump ship !
lawman0189

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 23:00    Post subject: location?? Reply with quote

the location looks very familiar from my teenage years when I used to live in Birkenhead and school in Rock Ferry High (am led to believe the school is not that nice now....)

looks very much like New Brighton......?

is this correct?
regards

scott
Aircooled68

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 23:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

sure is Wink
lucky steve

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep, New Brighton, fort perch rock, and yes strangerover is right , the weather was poor,, Ben Macs L300 is quite a beast, despite a loose indicator lens, and the weather was BAD , however it was nice to meet up any whoose  8)  Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club Event Photo's & Reviews All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: