4x4 Mart magazine discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

greentreecars : anyone got any feedback on this dealer?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JapSTi3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 23:07    Post subject: greentreecars : anyone got any feedback on this dealer? Reply with quote

http://www.greentreecars.co.uk Question
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 23:07    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

mdocuk
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 9:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a lot ... other than this : http://www.pocuk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8074

and this : http://www.pocuk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=27068#27068

Simon ;)

'Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club'™ and MDOCUK™ are trademarks of this club ;)

All contents of this website and the Club forums are © 2001 MDOCUK™

Last edited by mdocuk on Tue Oct 30, 2007 0:15; edited 1 time in total
wakylad

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 23:36    Post subject: green trees Reply with quote

hi looking for feed back my self on greentree seen a Delica
won't to no if good lads and do what they say with warrity stuff and fixing
probs

guy west yorks
johnny diamond

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

they are a bit on the expensive side but they don't import rubbish,always top quality motors,and they know how to fix them when required,talk to the owner or his son for best deals,not the salesman :D
Merlinuk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 19:29    Post subject: Greentree Reply with quote

They are not the cheapest. But they provide fresh imported vehicles with Mileage documents, on the road (less road tax) prices inc service, MOT, repairs - mine had a knackered console (common i think from reading in this forum) and one or two other mechanical issues (broken OD switch) all of which were sorted, chipped Speedo and other legal requirements like rear foglight fitted, plus they do know there stuff. Extras fitted fro reasonable prices. Cat 2 Immobiliser - £80.00, replacement stereo (Kenwood CD with MP3 input) - £70.

They seem to know their stuff, have been importing for many years, and the guys are helpful and honest, they won't lie about fuel consumption for example, but having owned a Jeep it was more a pleasant suprise than a shock for me, lol  :D  

Got a good part ex and the car is immaculate, valeted, cleaned and all work done as promised.

Off all the dealers i have dealt with over the years I would rate them at 9/10. 10/10 still goes to my local Misubishi dealer, but purely based on their Service department. I wonder if they will still get that mark when they are offered a chance to look after my new baby...? We will see.  

Also Greentree are able to supply parts/fit, I must admit the only reason I will be unlikely to use them is distance, they are some 40 miles away and loan cars are not guranteed.

Hope of help
POD

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be picking up my Deli from Greentree on Saturday, as Merlin says, they seem to know their stuff and were honest about common faults, cost of running etc. As already stated they are not the cheapest but they gave me a reasonable part ex on my old volvo and a fair price for fitting a Cat 1 and UK stereo.

Merlin, did you get the black one?

It looks like there are a few Delis from Lincolnshire on here.
POD

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgot to add, let us know how you go with your main dealer for servicing.
fozzie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 14:12    Post subject: greentree Reply with quote

I live fairly close to greentree and visited a couple of times before i bought my 2 previous Pajero's and my Deli, but found them expensive, I got a much cheaper deal on a private import direct from Tokyo.
But having said that there are 100's of 4x4's running round Rotherham and Sheffield with "supplied by Greentree" stickers on so they must be doing something right.
Fozzie.
Merlinuk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 19:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

POD wrote:
I will be picking up my Deli from Greentree on Saturday, as Merlin says, they seem to know their stuff and were honest about common faults, cost of running etc. As already stated they are not the cheapest but they gave me a reasonable part ex on my old volvo and a fair price for fitting a Cat 1 and UK stereo.

Merlin, did you get the black one?

It looks like there are a few Delis from Lincolnshire on here.

Yes, Yes I did, He He he, and so very nice it is too..... Apart from one minor niggle, which they sorted out the day after I picked it up (wire came off the fogl ight switch, buggered if I could work that one out, spent half an hour checking bulb, fuses., they spent 30 seconds and fixed... lol ..oh well) Guess you got the P reg. Thought about it, but preferered the black one, plus had side steps, which was important for my folks...tad old and could not scale into the back without...)   Hope you have a good time with your new baby...  :D
POD

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 22:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep.

Mine's the P Reg, I will be spending Saturday afternoon customising my old bike rack to work inside the Deli, the main reason I'm getting it is as a race support vehicle for weekends at mountain bike and cyclo cross races.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: