Yellow diamond : click here

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Brake problems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Delica L300 Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Faroe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 15:12    Post subject: Brake problems Reply with quote

Hey there...

I have a problem with my Brake on the front right weel. The cylinder is stock, and I Can't get it loos....

does any one have a idea, how to fix it???
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 15:12    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

JMC

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 21:11    Post subject: Stuck brake cylinder Reply with quote

Hi Faroe.
Do you mean the caliper is stuck or that cylinder will not go back into the caliper ?
jo0lz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 22:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can get the caliper off you can get the piston back in using a G clamp [like I did] to push it back in to the caliper while loosening the bleed nipple....

strathers

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 21:46    Post subject: Sticky brake caliper Reply with quote

If your caliper is stuck, you might find it useful to replace the seals in the caliper. I had sticking calipers on the front and pushed the piston back in a couple of times, but found they kept on sticking.

Its not a big job and you can get a seal kit from Mitsubishi although I can't remember the price as it was a few years ago. :D
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Delica L300 Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: