Adrian Flux - 0800 916 1257

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

MILNER 4x4 Parts Supplier

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Parts suppliers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Please rate your honest experience with Milners ...
Very good
78%
 78%  [ 43 ]
Average
12%
 12%  [ 7 ]
Below par
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Poor!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 55

Twosheds

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:16    Post subject: Milners 4x4 Reply with quote

Hi all,

I would agree with all comments previously Milners excellent for parts, had advisory for rear anti roll bar links on MOT Sad , ordered lunchtime arrived next day at 8.30am. and half the price from a main dealer :D
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:16    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

dgm

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 17:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Just to report another success story for Milners -  

Friday 3:00pm discovered pepperpot tailpipe - silencer okay but (MOT booked for Sat am) sh**t!!!!! Rang Milners and ordered next day delivery of their exhaust.

Sat 9:30am Exhaust arrived and I took it to the MOT Garage for them to fit.

12:00midday Phone call from the garage - 'we can't get this to fit!' (Flared ends on both pipe and Box!) Rang Milners who arranged for me to pick up correct tailpipe from one of their Directors at their new premises that afternoon. And refunded me my carriage costs (express at £20 +VAT).

5:00pm Exhaust fitted, MOT got!

Happy David  Laughing
highlander64

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 19:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

just used Milner 4x4 for oil/air/fuel filter and a gasket for the sump plug, great next day delivery will def use again A+++ 8)
markwh
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 17:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just another recommendation for Milner - A cheery happy chap I spoke to (Carl) who knew much more than I was talking about - stuff arrived next day via interlink.  Spending money has never been so much fun  Laughing
Richie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 20:10    Post subject: Full Exhaust L400 Reply with quote

Very impressed. Milners delivered next day as prommised. And after a mamouth struggle to undo the manifold joint the old exhaust came off in two pieces. The Milners one is a joy to fit. It comes in three parts and fits perfectly. All done in the drive single handed. All in all quality parts and very good price and perfect service. :D
bulldoggy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 18:53    Post subject: Milners Have Moved Reply with quote

Just in case you didn't know Milners have moved to a new unit.

Its on the road that runs up the back of DFS

If you already knew why didn't you tell me lol

Don't like change but service and prices are just as good
donkey

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:49    Post subject: milners 4x4 suppliers Reply with quote

hi to all Smile
I have  used Milners twice now and would just like to say that they are a top class supplier, very helpfull on the phone and easy to use on line, even told me the part that i needed, fast next day delivery service, quality parts  Smile

Donkey blob7

Black over silver
safetyman73
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 16:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys
         Milners have got me out of the doo doo to-day and i can safely state that i will be using them for all my parts. The bus went in to a pals garage for a full service to-day i just didn't have the time to do it and as i will be working in weymouth as of Tuesday using the bus i thoght it needed doing.

Well i got oil, filters, belts, glow plugs and bus bar took it round to him at 9 am got a call at midday to inform that he had lossened off the belt to change them and the front crank pully has fallen to bits.

Well rang the main dealer they wanted £187+VAT for the pully and £29+VAT the oil seal next day delivery £30+VAT.

Jesus i thought will try milners.

Pully £130 plus VAT
Oil Seal £4+VAT
Delivery £25 next day before 12

and they were very helpful on the phone making sure i had everything i needed to do the job and the correct parts for the job.

Cheers Milners saved my bacon
Regards
           Eddie  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
THE KICK INSIDE

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 21:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

got stuck on a camp site in brean....stuck brake caliper....rang milners...no worries had it nad new pads to me on a camp site(impressed!) inside 20 hours!

no fuss. no worries just good service....
lordizy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 22:17    Post subject: milners Reply with quote

superb, called am for anti roll bar bushes, turned up next day am
chrisfoster1971
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 14:03    Post subject: Milners Reply with quote

I had an interesting day Friday, after three visits to Milners. First off to get a service kit ( filters etc ) secondly to pickup and front down pipe and then again to collect the correct down pipe.

For my inconvenience they gave me a filter kit and could apologise enough..... impressed with their service

My Delica Album
greenlaningxt

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 18:45    Post subject: Milners and other Reply with quote

Sorted out a small problem without any fuss.

Would recommend them to anyone.

New head from that auction web site, would recommend the supplier, products  and P&P can let people know user name

http://www.greenlaning.co.nr
bullet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was on the phone to milners this morning, couldn't fault their service over the phone, they told me about my gear box and transfer box oil,
dexron two for none towing and dexron 3 for towing, also hypoid tansfer box oil is 75w90 which i thought was handy, even though they didn't have any in stock i manage to use their knowledge and get some close to home, thanks milner for your A1 service, any one else wouldn't supply that info costing me time and travelling cost

thanks again milner Wink
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

bullet wrote:
any one else wouldn't supply that info costing me time and travelling cost

Must admit I'm rather surprised you said that!  Shocked

Especially considering you were given that same information, only two days ago, on this post:- http://www.MDOCUK.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=18006&highlight=fluid

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
bullet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 18:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wasn't knkocking the lads or anything lewis but numbers mean a lot to me,  I'm sorry if I've offended anyone, i just rang them up to see if they stocked this oil, didn't know a  normal car accessories shop would Embarassed
hope I've set the record straight, like i said I'm sorry 8)
please forgive me, please Wink
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 18:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay! Slap your own wrist and write MDOCUK 1,000 times on the back of a 1st class postage stamp.  Laughing

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
bullet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 19:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

blow i can only get 999 on it! I've tried twice honest Embarassed
Foxy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 19:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
zoglet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 13:00    Post subject: I like Milners Reply with quote

I know it's been said before and I only used them recently due to recommendations on here, but I thought it worth mentioning.

Order a full filter kit from them a couple of weeks ago for a great price, worked out around £25 delivered next day.

Rang them today after considering replacing glowplugs after a post on here and was actually told that unless I actually had a definite cold start problem, I was far better off leaving the original Mitsu ones in than replacing them with aftermarket ones. I guess I'm just a bit impressed that rather than just blindly take my order and make a few quid, they would choose to offer me honest advice that leaves them out of pocket. I'll be going back to them next time I need something for sure.

Thanks guys
PF6W

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 20:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

DO NOT BUY THEIR WHEELNUTS.

For one they are a weird size. Old one's were 21mm, theirs are neither 21 or 20mm.

But the main problem is they rust like a bastard in about a week. So I will be sending mine back and suggesting they get a better supplier.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Parts suppliers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: