4x4 Mart magazine discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

when to mot

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> (E)SVA / Cert of conformity queries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
george42

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 23:31    Post subject: when to mot Reply with quote

As i am waiting till mine is 10 and 1 month(end of august) can i mot her now, before her birthday ,get all paperwork ready ,and send off a few days before end of month,just to speed things up a bit,as i am sure i will still have to wait a few weeks once they recive the paperwork.Have new toy ,Can't play.Not fair Crying or Very sad
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 23:31    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

LITTLEKENGRIFF
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 18:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can mot Deli at 10years and 1 day with no sva req and register it aswell as long as you have jap reg documents and a translation to show date of registration in jap (to prove its 10 years old)cos thats what i did you need to go to your local?? dvla center and they will take all the paper work/money off you and you can either collect them (quicker) after about a week or wait upto 3 weeks via the snail post
hth
lkg
george42

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 19:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

The evil nasty man at dvla said since i Can't prove what date in august ,have to wait till end of month to be sure Razz .How was the v twin rally this year,Have you given up trying to sell your Deli?or have you upgraded. Smile
splatpanic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 23:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

do inderstand thsi right from the above threads, that you cannot get a Delica under 10 years old in this country?
george42

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

over 10 years old just mot then register,under 10 you have to put it through a SVA test which is much more rigerous and a pain in the bum!!!.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> (E)SVA / Cert of conformity queries All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: