Diamond Auto Parts - discount Mitsubishi parts

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Easy Jap Parts

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Parts suppliers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
numptys numnuts

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 21:29    Post subject: Easy Jap Parts Reply with quote

Ordered some bits for my L400 today from the above mentioned company. They are based in Birmingham on the Persore Road.

Person I spoke to was Tony on 0121 459 0077.

Managed to order the following parts from him and hopefully when they arrive I will be able to tell you if they are good or rob dogs.

Speedo Complete Unit £140 (apparently with correct mileage given from photos and MOT Certs)

Front Yellow Passenger Fog Lamp £40 (Yes i know I can buy a new set for less but it won't look the same).

Chrome Electric Wing Mirrors £90 each (These are apparently from a 1999 Delica which uses the same door and mountings).

Non electric ones are £85 each

By the way this guy was talking they buy parts from write offs and ship them over so you may actually find that they have the rare items like

Clear Rear Lights
Parking Poles
Curtains
Spoilers
Roof Racks
Ladders
Exhausts
Wheel Arches

etc.

They have a website www.easyjapparts.com which only shows you where they are based as everything else is currently under construction but was told this is because they are changing to a limited company (don't know if thats good or bad) :?

As I said I will keep you posted.

KD-PE8W-HSEXF 2 H81E
(It's a Beast from the East)
Rolled off Production 03/02/95
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 21:29    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

numptys numnuts

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 22:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steer well clear of these. 8 weeks it took them to sort something out that they had apparently had in stock. Then they told me they couldn't get one of the items I had paid for. To top it all off when the parts did arrive the Speedo was from an L300 (Analogue) so no good what so ever, Fog Lights were damaged but usable (again of an L300) and no wing mirrors.

Was of #@#?@#? Time, money and space Evil or Very Mad

KD-PE8W-HSEXF 2 H81E
Oldskool Beat
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 0:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if you're aware but, the chrome mirrors on the L400 are just covers that clip over the top Wink

Sorry to hear of the problems Evil or Very Mad
Thanks for letting us all know Wink
Just trying to help
;)
L400 LWB with toys  headbang
cubby

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 21:53    Post subject: time wasters Reply with quote

Sad I have had a hard time trying to find wishbones for my Delica ( bottom arms ) . When EASY JAP-SPARES said yes we have them on the shelve i was happy. One week and lots of phone calls later they said no we have not got them. I'm well p***ed of. I WILL BE STAYING WELL CLEAR!.
Derek
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 0:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Must say I'm still confused, not convinced, as to which company is being slated :?

Cubby, are you referring to the (close to) Heathrow company?

"Nightmare Delica", (not the most positive of pseudonyms), have you really had a bad time with the Heathrow guy's?
They seemed very good when I visited them.

regards
numptys numnuts

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did warn people on my second post.

I was taken in by their approach of yep got that and that and that, etc.

It was only after parting with money and then waiting and waiting and waiting that I found out they were totally useless. Unfortunately for me I got the bits I asked for if I had owned an L300 they would have been perfect. However they did take most of the bits back but denied that the Fog lamps they sold me were damaged before they left even though my company's warehouse took pictures of them when they arrived damaged.

Always wise to tell them its a Delica L*** as a lot of these spare parts dealers do not know there are two versions and with the addition of Jellytott there appears to be a third although pretty much the same.

Even www.jap-spares.com @ Heathrow didn't know there were two different Delica's until I told him so it is worth checking prior to parting with your cash. The good thing is that he did have the parts I was after.

Also a word of warning if you use the 247parts locator programme I can bet one of the first people to call you will be Easy Jap Parts saying they have it.

KD-PE8W-HSEXF 2 H81E
cubby

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 22:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me clear this up. It was easy jap-spares at Birmingham . I put what i needed on 24/7 parts and yes it was the 1st company to ring me. They tried tell me that the parts was 4 a showgun and that they r all the same. I'm sorry i did go with them and not take note off your posting. I will in the future. Embarassed
Oldskool Beat
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:19    Post subject: Re: time wasters Reply with quote

cubby wrote:
Sad I have had a hard time trying to find wishbones for my Delica ( bottom arms )

Have you got the wishbones yet???
If not I got the replacement bushes from www.norjac.co.uk
arrived within a couple of days and cost around £20 each, I changed both bushes on the arm whilst it was off, got local garage to press them in as there a tight fit Shocked
Just trying to help
;)
chiefie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 22:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

easy jap place in bham kept me waiting over a week after paying for a uk shogun part Crying or Very sad , they said they had posted it each time i phoned but obviously didn't realise that the postage sticker states when the parcel was collected from them Exclamation i recieved it the day after posting, now that tells you something, not sure, what but something Wink
won't use them again for work or otherwise as we now have a rather unhappy customer that doesn't understand we were let down too :?

rik

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 14:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All

We just phoned the Brum branch. At first we were delighted - they said they'd got a Terzo available for £189 (inc p&p) However, on inquiry I was told that the clamps were an extra £80 (£20 each) Shocked This info is only available on request so presumably having bought the ladder minus clamps you have no choice but to go back and buy them from 'em (or face having the thing hanging around for God knows how long. Evil or Very Mad

Don't get me wrong, we'd pay £269 for a ladder and kit if it were new but from what I've seen on Ebay they've never gone over £200 second hand!

I/we won't be calling them again.

Elaine'n'Chris Laughing Sad
ichthus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have heared from them too when I thought I needed a turbo pump,,man they were fast to let me know they had the part. I didn't buy,cause I didn't need one after all, and now after looking at all these post, I think I will call myself lucky..I wonder if anyone thought of sending them a copy of these posts?? kermit
mr2man

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh no, I don't believe it. I'm a guest here (from the MR2OC).

I just did a Google search on "Easy Jap Parts" after crying over my disgusting greasy half-an-order which cost me £82 and isn't worth a bag of peas, and the only site which turned up was this thread.

I have to say I agree with you all!!! They have totally ripped me off after taking a week longer to get me the parts than promised and being extremely enthusiastic and seemingly helpful on the phone - had everything I wanted.

In the end I have half what I asked (and paid!) for and its no use to me anyway!

In my opinion they are rip-off merchants!!!! Evil or Very Mad
ichthus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:05    Post subject: Parts Reply with quote

Well folks,,,now that we all know who not to go to for parts,,,I have found out finally that my problem is my HEAD GASKET, OR THE HEAD ITSELF. Hopefully only the gasket,, the diesel place that we have locally was great and it only took him a few min. to figure out what the main local Mitsubishi couldn't find. So now the question,,where do I go to get a head gasket for my Delica L400??????? Rolling Eyes
Boozy nights

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Head gasket from Milners 01629 734411, cost about £30 plus a bit of carriage, next day delivery plus they know what they are talking about!!!
Oldskool Beat
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 15:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

mr2man wrote:
Oh no, I don't believe it. I'm a guest here (from the MR2OC).

I just did a Google search on "Easy Jap Parts" after crying over my disgusting greasy half-an-order which cost me £82 and isn't worth a bag of peas, and the only site which turned up was this thread.

I have to say I agree with you all!!! They have totally ripped me off after taking a week longer to get me the parts than promised and being extremely enthusiastic and seemingly helpful on the phone - had everything I wanted.

In the end I have half what I asked (and paid!) for and its no use to me anyway!

In my opinion they are rip-off merchants!!!! Evil or Very Mad

Thanks mr2man Wink Its good to hear from other clubs members 8) Sorry to hear of there problems with the likes of the same suppliers Wink
and for letting us know of your experience with there service Shocked

Just sorry that we didn't have any good news concerning the supplier Rolling Eyes

Thanx for the info'Wink
Just trying to help
;)
mr2man

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 15:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be fair, after having a bit of a rant at them on the phone today they've agreed to refund me if I return the parts they sent. He sounded a bit miffed though, but with service like that it must happen all the time! It's a wonder how they're still in business.

Guess I gotta go home and bubble-wrap the greasy 'orrible stuff back up.

Wink
mdocuk
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 15:49    Post subject: Re: Easy Jap Parts Reply with quote

numptys numnuts wrote:
(July 21st 2004) ...They have a website www.easyjapparts.com which only shows you where they are based as everything else is currently under construction but was told this is because they are changing to a limited company (don't know if thats good or bad) :?

As I said I will keep you posted.

Hmm ... 8 months on and their site is still under construction?

It takes somewhere between a matter of hours and a couple of days to set up a Ltd Co.

Simon

'Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club'™ and MDOCUK™ are trademarks of this club ;)

All contents of this website and the Club forums are © 2001 MDOCUK™
Duncan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:42    Post subject: Easy Jap Spares in Birmingham Reply with quote

They claim to have the part you require, take your money even give you a delivery number for TNT who do the delivery but DON'T DELIVER!!

I must confess having spoken to them yesterday, they did confess that they did not have the item in stock and wanted to refund me and apologised for not giving me an honest answer originally.

Anyway they expect the part in 3 weeks time on the next container and agreed to send it to me then.

I have ordered items from them in the past without any problem at all.
RICHIEM

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 16:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

After reading some of your tales dealing with easyjapparts, i can certainly agree with everything - through experience.
Very quick phone call, parts in stock,no problem-next day, all the promises etc.
Week later no parts, false Lynx no qouted, excuses/lies, how are they still in business?
Anyway one more day then its **&@@@ Evil or Very Mad
izzybon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 16:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi ya

is this the only place in Birmingham as i am sure ACE Deli as used someone in Birmingham :? might be wrong but i think he went in person Rolling Eyes

izzybon(john) Wink

DINK DANK DOO
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Parts suppliers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: