Diamond Auto Parts - discount Mitsubishi parts

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Off Road at Salisbury Plain with POCUK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club Event Photo's & Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
REDNECK

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 21:25    Post subject: Off Road at Salisbury Plain with POCUK Reply with quote

Just thought i would post a few pics from the event i went on with POCUK to Salisbury plain :D
Had a great time :D :D

No Deli anymore, Mk2 Pajero instead, 2" suspension and body lift, 35's, twin winches etc
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 21:25    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

spacecadet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 23:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

look's like you had great fun,i used to go on salisbury plain on my old trail's bike,several years ago now, when i was younger Embarassed
what's with the smoke bomb's ?
i showed them i'm no fool,
now they call me mr cool!!
Richie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool photos, How did the old girl perform Question . bet you can't wait to get SJ out there Wink
REDNECK

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richie wrote:
Cool photos, How did the old girl perform Question . bet you can't wait to get SJ out there Wink

'cause it's been dry for so long the deep rutted tracks were like concrete and it wasn't possible to straddle them in places, bash plate got er bashed Twisted Evil I discovered that i haven't got the clearance underneath that a Paj has :? It may be that i only have quite small tyres on it, I'm planning a change to something a bit bigger with a mud pattern Twisted Evil

Had a few light scratches to polish out too. Rolling Eyes

The Suki would be ideal but my original plan wasn't to have it road legal, has got me thinking now though.

No Deli anymore, Mk2 Pajero instead, 2" suspension and body lift, 35's, twin winches etc
Black Knight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like you had a good day though, :D plenty of cleaning to do now, would you have needed the sj road legal for this,(did you have to cross any roads)
Richie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can say from my experience of Salisbuy Plain, That you tend to drive from track to track via A roads. At least thats what we have done.
REDNECK

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 13:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Knight wrote:
Looks like you had a good day though, :D plenty of cleaning to do now, would you have needed the sj road legal for this,(did you have to cross any roads)

It was clean within an hour of getting home 8) I took a detour and went through the ford at Moreton on the way back which helped soften the mud

Yes we did have to cross roads, but i think it may also have to be road legal to be on MoD land which i believe most of Salisbury plain is. Most car clubs stipulate road legal for this kind of thing because it stops people turning up with very aggressive tyres which would churn up the tracks, even my motorsport club which allows non road legal has a very tight policy on tyres Smile

Rusty
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 19:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to confirm. Green lanes i.e. By-Ways are Roads and require road legal vehicles etc etc.
Great pictures... I recognise many places 8) Good ford albeit rather low by the looks of it. Rolling Eyes Funny enough that was the route I took last time out and it was where I ripped off my bashplate too Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club Event Photo's & Reviews All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: