4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Cd Changer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> ICE / Sat-Nav / Alarms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Twosheds

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:13    Post subject: Cd Changer Reply with quote

Hi to all,

Just got my first Delica, 2.8TD Exceed Auto: wished I found this vehicle ages ago :D. One minor problem don't have tapes much now, does anyone know if you can get an original CD changer or does it mean a complete new head unit.

By the way fantastic forum site, will help if I get any probs.

Thanks

Twosheds
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:13    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Rusty
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 18:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and to the forum....Glad you like it Wink Dunno whether you will find an original autochanger :? Is the wiring in place for it under the passenger seat? I think most people here have gone for an after market job as that way you get UK FM frequencys as well Wink

By the way.... Your name isn't Arthur (TwoSheds) Jackson is it Laughing Laughing
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 22:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Twosheds Wink

Posted these multichangers a while ago, they connect through your ariel lead to any head unit >>> http://www.MDOCUK.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=379&highlight=kenwood
Just trying to help
;)
L400 LWB with toys  headbang
Twosheds

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:02    Post subject: Thanks for the link Reply with quote

Hi Oldskool Beat :D

Thanks for your advice reference the cd changer, scouring the net for a good bargain now.

Its great to find a club where everyone is helpful, look forward to a meet out this way so that we can get together for a chat.

Thanks again.

Twosheds
warbird

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 20:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Super Exceed I looked at this weekend had a round 'Phillips' type of 'DIN' plug connector for a multi changer unit under the passengers seat, (looking forward, feel with your finger, next to the passenger seat r/h runner there should be a cross cut in the carpet, through there you should find the a black plug, this seems not to be fitted in the 'Exceed' only to the 'Super Exceed' even though they may have the same CD changer equipped head unit in the dash.
Hope this helps!
Geoff W
Rusty
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 22:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you will find any Delica could be fitted with any stereo combination as my 'Exceed' has the autochanger etc albeit with 'only' six speakers Rolling Eyes They were all 'grade' options 8)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> ICE / Sat-Nav / Alarms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: