Adrian Flux - 0800 916 1257

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Advice on GLC Swansea, Capels Blackwood and Bristol Imports

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pinarose

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 13:56    Post subject: Advice on GLC Swansea, Capels Blackwood and Bristol Imports Reply with quote

We are looking for a Delica,and want to part x -  has anybody had any dealings with:
GLC Swansea
Capels Blackwood
Bristol Imports Direct - this importer seems to be showing the best offers so far Id be grateful for any advice.
Many thanks!
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 13:56    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Delica2800tdi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

I went to GLC Swansea to look at some Delica's.
I spoke to a young bloke there, who to be honest in my (opinion) wasan't very friendly or helpful at all and wanted to do a mechnical inspection on my pajero before I could part exchange it in. I think he wanted to get it on a ramp to inspect it?!?

Please note -
Of course this is just my Opinion.

Hope that helps.
srh45

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to GLC to look at a very nice Bongo.  They wanted silly money though so I walked.  In summary, too expensive and not very firendly.

Capels cars are not the best.  Quite cheap but the lower end of the market in terms of condition.  They had loads of Deli's when I went a couple of years ago but they were all pretty tatty.  Not recommended.

I looked at Bristol Import Centre but again, couldn't find anything I liked. Prices were okay.

There was a little garage in Caerphilly who only has a couple of cars but they are good'uns and his prices are okay. Can't remember his name though.
pinarose

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the feedback - very helpful to know. Have found another dealer in South Wles - 'Showroom Wales' in Skewen - cheaper prices than GLC and has some coming in next week so will take a look then. Any experience of them? Many thanks!
Delica2800tdi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 17:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

I have been to showroom wales to have a look at a Pajero Lwb, the guy who owned it seemed honest enough.
But I didn't buy anything off him so it's difficult to tell to for sure.
Be sure to ask him what he cover's in his warranty.

Good Luck!
bobber

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 20:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bough a pajero and later my Deli from Capels about 3 years ago, service good and warranty proved good when pajero needed auto box rebuild (900quids worth) so no complaints. But as srh pointed out the quality of their vehicles has gone down hill, but maybe worth a look as he may have something tidy there.....ROB
Dave E

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 18:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got my facelift Deli from Capels in sept and its in realy good nick and up until now had no problems. They told me they are just going to import new shape delis from now on and as they own the model report and don't have to rent one for the sva they should be cheaper than most other importers.
Cheers Dave.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: