Diamond Auto Parts - discount Mitsubishi parts

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

SVS Have done it again

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Garages / Mechanics / Servicing agents
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Particle

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 0:44    Post subject: SVS Have done it again Reply with quote

My Deli has been very poorly of late,so it had to take a trip down to marc,at SVS.
I disgussed with marc the various symptoms,plus other works that were needed to be looked at.Marc's first diognosis was gearbox oil pump, the Deli was left  in his capable hands.
Being the thourgh person he is Marc tried various test , some of which were supplied by that other Mitsi guru,Rik aka Chefie (thanks for all your help Rik).
To cut along story short,Marc's first diagnosis was as usual correct.
On Saturday morning i returned to Svs to pick up my Deli,another g/box had been installed along with the other works that i asked him to do.I must admit the amount off hours Marc had spent working on my Deli i was expecting a substanshall bill,On the contary the exploratory works and test were not charge for,as was other small items.How is that for excellant service.
A BIG BIG HEARTY THANK YOU goes out to Marc and steve for the best christmas present yet, my Deli back on the road and running better than ever :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 0:44    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

bentos

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear it's all sorted  :D
www.delicamods.co.uk
1992 L300 Low Roof Exceed
Rusty
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd just like to add... (And I know Mark won't mind me saying this and no disrespect to our Mark as he was off on baby leave...) But I took my Deli into SVS to get my front binding brakes sorted. Bit of an emergency as I wanted it desperately for the meet at Newbury. The lads there worked like troopers to get it ready for me and not only that but they saved me money on the parts I was going (Order cancelled!) to get in order to do the job myself...
So a big thumbs up to ALL the SVS crew thumbleft
Cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Garages / Mechanics / Servicing agents All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: