4x4 Mart magazine discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Skilite blinds

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Delica L300 Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JamesB

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 0:40    Post subject: Skilite blinds Reply with quote

Have recently purchased a 1993 super exceed L300. Brilliant truck.

One of the electric sunblinds up in the roof - passenger side, rear, does not retract properly - by feeling around it seems as though the sprung loaded(?) roller has jumped out of it's mountings. Has anyone come across this before, and if so, how did you fix it? Am reluctant to dismantle entire roof lining if I can help it! Sad Is there any easy way to get to it? All of the electrical side of things are fine.

Also, does anyone know where I can get hold of the icemaker bottle thingy that goes in the bottom side of the coolbox as don't appear to have one!

James
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 0:40    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Marc
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 7:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi James and welcome to theclub ! :D

I'm Sorry i Can't answer your questions Sad but thought id welcome you aboard to the MDOCUK ,I'm sure some of the L300 lads and lasses will be along soon to help u out with your problems,in the meantime i hope you enjoy the new toy,all the best

Marc 8)

swift

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 11:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
I have exactly the same model as you,
Our blind runners are on the all famous recall list, mine were just replaced for free, doubt they would honour it in the uk though.
Doubt this is helpfull but thought I'd mention it,
Ben.

ps how much do you think my car is worth now in the uk, 90000kms?
Rachie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 21:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI , One of the sky light blinds on my wagon is stuck, the one nearest the passenger door. all the others work fine.

Anyone got any ideas?
Indigo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 13:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rachie wrote:
HI , One of the sky light blinds on my wagon is stuck, the one nearest the passenger door. all the others work fine.

Anyone got any ideas?

give mitsubishi head office UK a ring, if it's on the recall list it *should* be honoured in the uk Smile
Mad Dave

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 19:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha Haaa You as well eh !!

I too have a goosed blind but luckily I also have a spare Deli L300 to play with. So in October I'll be dismantling the head lining in the spare L300 (so if I drop a clanger it won't happen on my other) and I'll do a step by step photoguide on how to get the bloomin things sorted. So if you're not in a great hurry watch this space and I'll do it after my honeymoon :D

1993 2.5 Exceed "Battle Bus"
JamesB

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 21:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one, I'look forward to it

Cheers mate,and enjoy your honeymoon. You didn't get a disgusted look when you bought your Deli? Am envious now1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Delica L300 Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: