4x4 Mart magazine discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Somerset/Devon Meet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club Event Photo's & Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aweeka
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 21:57    Post subject: Somerset/Devon Meet Reply with quote

A big thank you to everyone who turned up for the first "Somerset/ Devon" meet.  We were very happy that in the end there were about fifteen of us chatting in the pub garden with five Delis in the car park.  Thanks to Musculeman, IanFJ, Ace Deli,  and Bobbybiscuit and families for a really pleasant evening.   :D

I think I've finally got the hang of getting the piccies on the forum so here goes (apologies for blurry one - tried taking the picture without flash - it was getting dark but there was no sign of the owner of the "little car" moving it!)   Rolling Eyes

Kathryn

Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 21:57    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

ACE DELI
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

Location: Wherever our canal narrow boat takes us...at 3MPH max.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 23:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice pics Kathryn, great meeting you and Mick and everyone. We got home about 1.15 as there were roadworks down to single lane with a long, long queue Sad Look forward to next meeting :D

Cheers

Ann and David

p.s. Like Ian FJ's addition on his roof Laughing Laughing Laughing
musculeman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All
It was great first meet, thanks to Mick & Kathryn for arranging we all had a great time which seemed to go far to quickly. See you all next time.

PETE AND FAMILY
hillbilly
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 18:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all,just got back from sunny Abersoch,glad you had a good meet,I'll keep my eye out for the next one.
Bill
Aweeka
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 18:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it certainly looks like there's plenty of support for more meets in this area so I expect there'll be others! Sorry about your hassles on the motorway David, but I hope our directions to Sainsburys garage were okay at least! I did notice IanFJs "addition" - thought it rather appropriate since its a huge sign stating "Entrance" and pointing to his side door! Amazing what mods you can get! Wink Laughing Kathryn
ACE DELI
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

Location: Wherever our canal narrow boat takes us...at 3MPH max.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 0:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aweeka wrote:
I did notice IanFJs "addition" - thought it rather appropriate since its a huge sign stating "Entrance" and pointing to his side door! Amazing what mods you can get! Wink Laughing Kathryn

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ann
Bobbybiscuit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 21:22    Post subject: ahhhhhhhhhhh the pics!!!! Reply with quote

Fame at last!!!! well not quite...but we all had a great evening even if the Mrs took ages to order the food!

www.ratingsolutions.co.uk
Aweeka
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:13    Post subject: Meet at The Worlds End, Bradford-on-Tone, 15 Sep Reply with quote

Had a reallly good meet at The Worlds End last night.  It was nice to meet Bill and Veronica (and Misty!) and see Pete and family again!  No photos - we all arrived within minutes of each other and headed off pretty quickly for a meal, which I think all enjoyed! Wink Delis did look nice though - three matching blue ones with chrome bars! By the time we came out the only attempted photos came out as headlights and number plates! Rolling Eyes    Not sure how the photos from Mick and Julie's "flashing"  Shocked duel came out though! Laughing  Looks like the Worlds End might become our regular meeting place!  See you again soon guys! Kathryn
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would look better without that car parked in the lineup:-

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
Aweeka
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Lewis - I did keep meaning to put these pictures on after you emailed me - I'm just still a bit dodgy on putting pics on and Mick has to hold my hand as I do it - I WILL learn how to do it by myself one day! Embarassed   Kathryn
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 13:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem Kathryn.  I had forgotten I had edited them for you until I just spotted the page as I was browsing.

I posted this, a day or so ago, to show someone how to put pictures up, it may help!:- http://www.MDOCUK.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?p=75088&highlight=#75088

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
mitsimore

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi all. I'm gutted i missed the meet!!! had to work all night!!! is there gonna be another meet there soon? i live in exeter so it only takes 20 mins and would like to come say hi
Aweeka
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 19:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mitsimore - I'm sure we'll be arranging another meet before too long so hopefully we'll see you sometime :D
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club Event Photo's & Reviews All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: