4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

alloys

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Wheels, tyres, suspension, brakes and steering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mhoughton63

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:04    Post subject: alloys Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes could anyone tell me if alloys from a shogun would fit my Deli L400 as the alloys fitted on my Deli are not standard and don't look that good, plus it hard to get the wrench on the wheel nuts. Also i have recently changed the fuel filter and noticed a hose coming from the bottom of the filter but the other end is not fitted to anything is this right or should it be fitted to something.  thanks Question
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:04    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Pajeropah
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

The hose coming from the bottom of the filter is, I beleive, for the draining of water from the filter (someone will correct me if I'm wrong, I'm sure.

I think that the Shogun/Pajero wheels will fit the Deli but I'm not sure of the offset, if indeed there is any!

Hope that helps
BigBlue

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 13:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Standard Pajero/shogun wheels from a similar age will fit. .... But the tyres are rather wider on a paj/shog, normally 265 section so they will rub slightly which requires a small amount of cutting of the inner arch plastic panels and maybe flattening the seam towards the rear of the arch and possibly the mudguard. An alternative is to replace tyres with a narrower section EG: 255 or 245 section tyre.

HTH Tony

WWWWEEEEEeeeeeee !
playdoh

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

as BigBlue posted, standard mitsi wheels will fit

standard wheels on a narrow-body pre-2000 Shoggy/Pajero are 6" width but the vast majority are wide-bodied with 7" width rims and 265/70/15 or 31x10.5 R15 tyres

if you already have a good set of 235/75/15 or 30x9.5 R15 tyres you can get them fitted to the Shoggy/Paj rims and have the clearance worries
REDNECK

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 19:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are early Pajero wheels fitted to my Deli  Wink

No Deli anymore, Mk2 Pajero instead, 2" suspension and body lift, 35's, twin winches etc
mhoughton63

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 20:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing i know its a bit late but thanks everyone for your replies,i am now the look out for a good set of alloys.
   Does the radiator expansion tank push water out if you slightly overfill and level itself because after a run i sometimes see water dripping from under the bottle
scattman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 20:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

mhoughton63 wrote:
Laughing i know its a bit late but thanks everyone for your replies,i am now the look out for a good set of alloys.
   Does the radiator expansion tank push water out if you slightly overfill and level itself because after a run i sometimes see water dripping from under the bottle

Shouldn't do,
I would be checking the cap and also look "carefully" around the neck as they can sometimes crack  Shocked

SCATT
The Owl

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

... or could the water be coming from condensation on the air-con unit?
mhoughton63

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 18:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing  cheers for the info ,i will be checking it at the weekend
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Wheels, tyres, suspension, brakes and steering All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: