Adrian Flux - 0800 916 1257

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Any Probs for AOL users?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Computer Bytes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IanFJ

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 20:17    Post subject: Any Probs for AOL users? Reply with quote

I have been contacted by someone who uses AOL and says they are having problems using the site. Is there any known reason for this?

IanJ
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 20:17    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Marc
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 20:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

There certainly is and its in the thread rite above this one http://www.MDOCUK.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=308
this may help http://www.pocuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2324 but basically us an internet explorer browser instead of the aol one and thats it,
Basically i don't know why but it don't like aol browsers if they open up an internet explorer window then browse to here that should work aok or aol as the case maybe,the link explains all hope it helps atb

Marc 8)

IanFJ

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 20:43    Post subject: Any Probs for AOL users? Reply with quote

Cheers Marc, I have forwarded the info, so we may have another member soon.

IanJ
Marc
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 20:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goodo glad to hear that ian,look forward to seeing a new aol member then,hopefully as i say if hes got IE installed its just a case of clicking that and away u go.

Marc 8)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Computer Bytes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: