4x4 Mart magazine discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Points of interest- North Wales?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Green laning - routes / RoW
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nathan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:03    Post subject: Points of interest- North Wales? Reply with quote

Hi there

Myself and the family are going to a cottage in Llangollen for a week starting mid next month. Not particularly looking for green lanes but couldn't see any other section for this Q- what do peeps suggest when it comes to points of interest around the area- we will be travelling all over so it doesn't need to be on Llangollen's doorstep!

Thanks for any tips!

Nathan
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:03    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

autotorque

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 17:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahhh your in my neck of the woods now, llangollen is local base for us guys being 3 miles down the road, theres a number of routes in and around the horse shoe pass as well a a ruddy great big unused quarry right at the top of the mountain, personal fave is the nant y garth run this is a relitvely easier run that I've managed a number of times in an s.j, Can't say I've tried it in the Deli yet, maybe we could meet up and attack it together, theres also a harder run used by the dedicated 4WD nutters at the blur lagoon (head for the pondarosa trail) its well signposted from the top of the pass.
also in the area of crow castle theres a number of track roads that are not suited to normal cars but make some excellent venture trails in the 4x4s
Nathan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there

Thanks for the tips, I think we may have to try and meet up although I'm not into anything heavy off-road because I'll have an 11 month on board! I'm up for a gentle off-road track though, if it takes us to some nice views and gets us off the highway for a few hours. The Crow Castle trails sound like a good idea Smile

Cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Green laning - routes / RoW All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: