4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Mitsubishi Portsmouth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
numptys numnuts

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:52    Post subject: Mitsubishi Portsmouth Reply with quote

Don't know why I am posting this as they are useless.

Can't advise anything, don't know part numbers, still waiting for the disc from Japan aparently.

Plus to make matters worse one of their mechanics has an L400 but didn't even realise about the cold start gear protection system on the car when discussing gearboxes.

Not going to give the number as you'd be better speaking to Doug @ Mitsi Brighton 01273 388808

KD-PE8W-HSEXF 2 H81E
(It's a Beast from the East)
Rolled off Production 03/02/95
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:52    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Indigo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

give mitsi head office a ring and complain. i did this as i'm sure all the dudes working at my local mitsi garage are dead from the neck up!!

it's *miles* to my next nearest one, and quite honestly, why should i make a trip just cos someone cannot be bothered to do their job properly? after a swift talking to from them, they are happy to play ball all of a sudden ;)
Marc
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 11:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Can certainly vouch for doug at brighton mitsubishi as being very very good when it comes to imports,hes happy to work everything out and get back to you exactly when he says he will,they are by far one of the better dealers for mitsubishi parts.

Marc 8)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: