Adrian Flux - 0800 916 1257

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Thanks From Paj Side..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
steeth26

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 17:32    Post subject: Thanks From Paj Side.. Reply with quote

Hiya Ladys and Gents, Just got back from me first weekends camping with the family...... What a great time we all had (apart from mozzy bites Twisted Evil ) met loads of new people from the MDOCUK.com the bus lot are a really nice bunch, shame more of us couldn't turn up...... Sad A few thanks.... first of all to Bruce(mystery machine) for organising the meet, second for the lovely company of Lisa and William(willisa) and family which made a great weekend and my dog 'Jake' made some new friends too aka Jasper & Poppy(2 more Dalmations :D ) and last but not least all the Delica crew that turned up..... Big Thanks to All 8) My only problem from the weekend is that Karen(Wifey) drove willisa's delli on the beach and loved it Shocked so now i might have to convert to the darkside in my search............ Pictures in the Events section to follow 8) :D
All the BEST Steve & Karen & Kids (&Jake Laughing )

CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES.
LWB 2.5tdi Exceed
ZX7R Green
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 17:32    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Mystery Machine

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 17:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was great to meet you too Steve - Deli's......Paj's......made no difference, just lots & lots of very friendly people! :D

Glad you had a good time - and I knew you or Karen would come round the idea of Deli ownership when immersed in them so much on the beach!

I'm sure if you continue to 'mod' the bodywork as evident in the roof, you could eventually end up with something that looks like a Delica! (without having P/Ex or sell!!!) Just like the Indian bloke does with his car in the peugot 206 advert!! Laughing Laughing

Hope to meet up with you all again sometime,

Bruce.

Eagles

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 0:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to meet you and the Family steve. Thanks to Karen for the tasty sausage sarnie Sunday morning Razz . Hope to see you all again. Maybe Taz will be big enough to play with jake Laughing . Hope you didn't finished the rest of them beers on ya own!! see ya again Steve ,mel ,kids and Taz.
willisa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 9:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was definitely a great weekend - fab meeting you again Steve (after the brief encounter at Beaulieu) as was meeting Karen, the kids and Jake.

Same will all those who stayed over that the campsite Smile.

Lisa & gang

Mitsubishi Delica Space Gear 2.8Tdi Royal Exceed
mark.giles

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 19:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys and girls it was a great weekend nice to have met you all i must say a thanks to will and lisa for the coffee at the weekend as we did not come that well prepared it was a shame that more did'nt stay at the camp site may be next time. Laughing Laughing Laughing
-Crewzin-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 19:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

had tp put a post here seems to be the Camp site Crew! hahahaha!
had a great time and was nice to meet you all. next time ill get the beer before i put the tent up!!

Regards Gordon & Denise. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: