Diamond Auto Parts - discount Mitsubishi parts

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Cool box help needed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Delica L300 Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
macpingu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 21:57    Post subject: Cool box help needed Reply with quote

Hi Folks,

Right, the cool box don't work. I've checked all the fuses under the drivers' side and the fuses behind the glovebox and everything is okay. (L300)

Now I'm stumped in a "oh b0ll0cx what do I check for next" kind of way.

Can anyone help, or point me in the right direction as to what to check please?

[humbly bows and takes exit]

Cheers all.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 21:57    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Marc
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 22:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Matey
Depending on what sort of current it draws it could well be protected by a fusible link as well as the normal fuses,have you checked the fuse boxes to see if any of the links appear broken?this is really a guess as I'm not familiar with the layout of the L300 etc but id imagine a fusible link maybe the culprit,
The only other thing you can do is remove the cool box (not sure if thats possible)and check to see if power is gettin to the internal connectors of the unit,if its not then you ccan at least narrow it down to the cable and or fuse/conectors,it may be possible that with age and vibration a cable has popped loose internally and caused the failure,as i say I'm really clutvhing at straws but the link would be first port of call then the internal cable connections on the unit,then also check the control panel if it has one fitted i take it you can turn them on/off via a switch or something?if so check for power at the switch and that the switch is in fact switching if it has power present,hope that doesn't sound to daunting hope it helps atb

Marc 8)

Marcus Bloke

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 22:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

First thing, is the air conditioning working properly.
I could not get mine to work in my L300 only to find out that as it runs via the air con unit and mine was out of gas ( getting it re-gassed next week )
Check to so if you can get it to heat up as I can still get my box hot, great for the take away run!
Hope thats of some help.

Chunkey monkey
Worx monkey
Twice the fun !
Mantained & Modded By SVS 01202821222
macpingu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 23:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers guys,

Will use these pointers as a starter. Will report back any findings in due course.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Delica L300 Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: