Diamond Auto Parts - discount Mitsubishi parts

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

JAPANESE PERFORMANCE Sunday 11 July 04 Hickstead

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
petemillis

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 8:12    Post subject: JAPANESE PERFORMANCE Sunday 11 July 04 Hickstead Reply with quote

Anybody fancy meeting up at Japanese Performance Sunday, 11 July, Hickstead? Hickstead is on the A23, 10 minutes north of Brighton, or 20 minutes south of the M25.
This would be an ideal place for a load of us in the south to get together. Plenty to do and see, and you could combine it with a trip down to our fabulous city of Brighton (if you like that sort of thing Laughing ).
I'll be there with my Delica containing the family, and possibly a stand up there as well to show off a modified black RX-7.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 8:12    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Derek
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 9:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blast Sad

I'm up in Llangollen that weekend Evil or Very Mad
Adie

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 10:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good I need an excuse to get back to Brighton. It's been a while.

Adie

Space Gear Super Exceed 1994
Dark Blue over Grey
Eagles

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 1:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

This sounds good I'm sure We can make this one . Razz
Marc
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 7:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should be there also pete doing beaulieu on Saturday and then meet u at hickstead on Sunday :D geees we gonna bew busy lol

Marc 8)

petemillis

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right, it's Japanese Performance Sunday at Hickstead today. I was going to be having a trade stand but unfortunately theRX-7 won't be ready (new exhaust and paint finished) until tomorrow and it doesn't make a very good ad at the moment.
However, Nicky, kids and I are still going up to have a mooch around. There should be plenty of interesting stuff to see and do (well I hope so - there was last time anyway). Adults £5, under 12s free (so teenagers are adults now then).
I'll have my moby on so give me a call on 07712 647260 and we could meet up.
I may just drive the Delica onto my trade pitch there and leave it looking pretty!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: