Diamond Auto Parts - discount Mitsubishi parts

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Bristol Inport auctions meet 28-5-06 review

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club Event Photo's & Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spacecadet

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 17:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

look's like every one had a great time,and if i read the post right it will be happening again Smile i'll be up for it with a bit more notice,to save a bit of dosh Wink hope every one got what they wanted and did anyone go to the beach the next day,or was it just a one dayer?
i showed them i'm no fool,
now they call me mr cool!!
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 17:56    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Johnny B

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 18:29    Post subject: Great day out! Reply with quote

Just wanted to say thanks to Bruce for the fantastic organisation and to everyone who made it such a brilliant day. Can't wait for the next one.

Johnny B and Lynette :D
Dragon Down South

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 19:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank's for the meet Bruce, it was Brilliant.

I've got nearly all the bits I want for the Deli now, except the Ladder and Parking Pole Laughing Laughing

We didn't make the beach as 4mth olds and sun don't mix too well.

Thanks again,

Dragon

2005 Mercedes E270 cdi (W211)
jo0lz

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 20:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers Bruce / MDOCUK / Bristol Import Auctions

We had ourselves a mini convoy from our Brecon Meet to Avonmouth with Ace Deli, Particle and me feeling like we were in a remake of MaDmAx driving along the narrow roads of Wales
[Builth Wells to Weston] with all the nutter bikers blasting past us........

We turned up late BUT having mooched around the back of the warehouse I found myself a Back-Illuminated-Numberplate-Holder in a pile of stuff they had removed and chucked aside. . . . and I got it for a TenneR :D. . . .FaNtaStiC

I managed to deliver a RoofRack on behalf of Pendragon to Kick Inside
Also collected a narrow bullbar from Pink Pig kindly delivered by DragonDownSouth

Dantheman wrote:

I now NEED: (on the L300)

Take the bullbars off (Jools inspiration!)

DoH...and there I am just about to put a bullbar BACK ON Rolling Eyes

Finished the day off with a B-B-Q on the beach with Particle and blast with one of my PowerKiTeS

Then the very next day [bank Holiday Monday] my Best Mate smashed his shoulder up with that same kite, in similar wind [though GuStY-iEr], on Harlech Beach......Shocked
He got pulled off his feet and was dragged about 30m down the beach before he got the kite back under control...
[I did tell him it was a little too gusty for his ability]

All in All a ToP WeekenD

Jo0Lz
billy bob

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 21:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

well guy's finally got home midnight Monday, so only just got on forum,
great day, well done bruce pure genius with 3 days notice
got some goodys. would have liked some more but pennies didn't allow this time, will be back for some more goodys.

thanks again
97 red/black/silver honda CBR 1000 F
96 blue fiesta ghia auto
ACE DELI
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

Location: Wherever our canal narrow boat takes us...at 3MPH max.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 23:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

We got back around 8.30 last night, after slightly modifying the caravan on leaving the camp site, a young lad on his bike was all over the road and cycled in front of me, causing me to slightly swerve and the caravan went into some tree branches Twisted Evil Luckily we have it insured and its now going into the workshop tomorrow to assess the damage Sad

Many thanks to Bruce for organising Sunday's meet, it was an unusual venue and probably unique in the annals of MDOCUK history :D It was nice meeting old friends again and making new ones. Many thanks to Pad for providing the bouncy castle which our grandaughter thoroughly enjoyed :D

I managed to get a set of three Space Gear step mats, a rear carpet (boot - which I didn't even knew existed) to complete my set and a Mitsu warning triangle. I am a happy bunny

Looking forward to the next meet (wherever that may be) Wink

David and Ann
BigBlue

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done organising this meet Bruce and nice to meet you and everyone else on my virgin meet up. Saw some lovely Deli's and got some excellent ideas for modding my own (Much to my mr's dismay) Thanks to pad my boy had a most energy sapping time on your bouncy castle.
BUT as for the journey home .......
Unfortunately had to leave early as the buyer for my passat I'm selling decided he would turn up unexpected with a fistfull of dollars.
got caught up in the M4 pile up (a fatality).
Eventually got home at 8 Shocked but managed to get rid of my old motor at last.

Anyways heres looking forward to many more.

Cheers all Tony

WWWWEEEEEeeeeeee !
ticket man

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 23:13    Post subject: meet Reply with quote

sorry we could'nt make it but my son ended up in hereford county hospital with a burst appendix Shocked Crying or Very sad . finally got home on Friday. pleased you all had a good day :D
Indigo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:44    Post subject: Re: meet Reply with quote

ticket man wrote:
sorry we could'nt make it but my son ended up in hereford county hospital with a burst appendix Shocked Crying or Very sad . finally got home on Friday. pleased you all had a good day :D

ouch ouch ouch hubs went through the same thing in november, tell him we wish him a speedy recovery Smile

hope the food is better there than what hubs was offered - an egg sandwich after you've just come around and are feeling sick from the morphine drip wasn't his idea of a light snack... Rolling Eyes
THE KICK INSIDE

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 0:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

just got back from a week in corwall following the meet..

what can i say that hasn't already beeen said...nothign really except to re-iterete
BRUCE IS A STAR

many thanks to Joolz for bringing the roof rack down too...

nice to meet up with everyone who i alrady knew and to meet those i didn't already know....

David - I hope the van isn't too bad (and your tips on awning rails worked a treat, worked even better when someone else pointed out that it was generally considered better to feed in the awning rail beading - sort of clothy stuff - rather than the accessopry feet rubber beeding as cloth slides throught the rail better than rubber!)

if anyones ever looking for a camp site near Weston/Bristol you could do worse than Thorney Lakes where we stayed (for the fishermen two stocked course lakes on site that you can drive your Delica to...and i do mean too, i.e. you could set your rod ret up IN the back of the Delica!)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club Event Photo's & Reviews All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: