Yellow diamond : click here

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Nearly there on my 1998 facelift ie immobiliser ,SVA test

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> (E)SVA / Cert of conformity queries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bradyUK

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 19:17    Post subject: Nearly there on my 1998 facelift ie immobiliser ,SVA test Reply with quote

:D Right then I'm nearly there and should have the grin soon :D
So far i have had immobiliser fitted,model report, and form filled in and ready to be sent to VOSA for appointment for SVA test
i am just hoping that i have remembered everthing
Tyres are new and duellers so should be fine
parking pole taken off
flare removed
full tank of diggy
Its a 1998 L400 aero roof "chamonix mont blanc" facelift Delica
model code KD-PD8W
I'm hoping the electric sidesteps are okay for SVA test but they can be switched off so see how it go,s
do you think my front fogs will be okay as one set is yellow and one set white??
anyway i will keep you all posted
heres pics of front fogs

Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 19:17    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Marc
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 19:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rear parking mirror will need to come off too Wink 3 x 10mm bolts bit of a snot to get at but they are do-able, front spots should be okay alytho a lot seems to depend on the mood and integrity of the tester :? :? make sure if you have curtains they may pull u up on them but its something that can be pulled out whilst your there and hes getting stuck into the rest Wink Wink if theres anything aftermarket/non oem inside or out then they will most likely want it removed,i had a non oem spots on the front they took them off and the wiring loom out Shocked rear mirror front mirror ,interior light as it was a non oem one!!!!!!! just ask them when you arrive if theres anything obvious you've missed,

Marc

LITTLEKENGRIFF
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 18:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

bet you feel like a kid a few days before christmas,i know cos i was the same last year
well worth the wait tho
will look out for you when i'm driving around,i'm the one with more lights than blackpool prom :D :D :D
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> (E)SVA / Cert of conformity queries All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: