Adrian Flux - 0800 916 1257

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Easy Jap Parts, Birmingham

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Parts suppliers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
colonial_clive

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 14:10    Post subject: Easy Jap Parts, Birmingham Reply with quote

A word of warning, steer clear of this company!!!

Bought a door described as 'a minter', arrived covered in scratches and the bottom of the door folded where it had clearly been dropped.

Contacted Easy Jap Parts many time via phone, email and formal letter quoting the Distance Selling Act, however received absolutely no response.

Finally got hold of Charlie who 'kindly' offered to give me a refund if I took the door back to him and it was in the same condition as it had left him. A clear case of my word against his with me doing all of the running around and he clearly having no intention of refunding any money. Conversation ended up getting very heated and the phone being slammed down.

Have now been in touch with trading standards and am considering legal action, though I suspect even if I win they will refuse to pay, so is it worth it!?!?

STEER CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY DEAL WITH THEM AT YOUR OWN PERIL
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 14:10    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Oldskool Beat
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 14:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and Welcome to the Club Wink

Sorry to hear of problems Evil or Very Mad they have been mentioned on here before http://www.MDOCUK.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1069&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0 a bit of a patten forming to say the least Evil or Very Mad

Thanx for making us aware and hope you get it sorted okay Wink
Just trying to help
;)
L400 LWB with toys  headbang
IanFJ

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 15:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear of your problems, it might be worth giving these guys a go:

http://foreigncarspares.com/

I got a good door of them, but went there and chose it myself. Others have got good service with mail order too.

BOL

IanJ
colonial_clive

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 16:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks wish i had joined sooner then would have saved myself a bit of money. Will be making more visits to mdouck in future
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Parts suppliers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: