Yellow diamond : click here

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

bristol import centre.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hugh Jampton

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 19:56    Post subject: bristol import centre. Reply with quote

This place has a large number of vehicles for sale. As such, i was thinking of travelling down there.

If anyone has any experience of this garage, could they please let me know. I have Emailed them for some vehicle details, but got no reply, so not the most encouraging start....

Hugh
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 19:56    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

IanFJ

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 22:11    Post subject: bristol import centre. Reply with quote

Hi,

I have been there a couple of times when I was lookin for mine, as u say they have quite a few but they sre priced quite high. There are 4 or 5 places ina nad aroun Bristol doing imports, including Delis it maybe worth your while making a day of it and lookin at the others while you are down here.

Good hunting!

IanJ
beautyandthebeast

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought my Beast from Bristol Import Centre October last year :D and they offered excellent service. They made sure that everything was in perfect condition (replaced the sunroof motor as I was not happy with it, replaced the broken centre console as it had cracked on import, even left the 10 CD changer in the beast for no extra cost ) gave it an excellent valet and polish and even filled her up for the journey back to Wales for me. They gave an excellent warranty even though I managed to drop the asking price by £500 by reducing the warranty term. The beast was originally £7800 on L Plate with 12 month warranty but as I haggled the price down we still managed the standard 3 month warranty Shocked . The owner also stayed on after hours at the garage so we could collect the Beast 2 hrs after normal closing time. When we did have a problem with the CV Joint within the 3 month warranty, the owner was very helpful and advised me what I needed to do Laughing . I would definately recommend them as they were helpful, not pushy, relaxing and genuingly nice to do business with.

Beauty Razz
Hugh Jampton

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 18:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info, i will check out some other places in Bristol also..

Hugh Laughing
IanFJ

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 16:04    Post subject: bristol import centre. Reply with quote

These people are opening a new branch shortly in Cleeve on the A370 between Bristol and Weston super Mare, they've been redeveloping an old secondhand car and service station site for the last few months. Drove past today and there's loads of cars including a few Deli's in the compound now. There are three servicing bays so maybe they will offering servicing aswell as sales which would be handy.

Maybe worth a look although the pricing seems high e.g. white low roof L300 L Reg £6995!

Cheers

IanJ
JuanBoy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 21:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

I pass this lot every day on my way to work - stopped off had a good look a few days ago ... their stock is a little too expensive and 3 of the 4 Delica's looked very shabby Shocked

Question I am still on the lookout for my Deli and was going to visit The Trade Centre at Bounemouth as they've a couple of nice looking Deli's on their website (http://dealerservices.autotrader.co.uk/GetDealer.do?did=20369&pageid=1. If any of you lucky people have experience or know anything at about this lot your knowledge would be very much appreciated.
FirebirdUK

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 23:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was down there a month or so ago - went to have a look at some Supras (wasn't too impressed by what they had - the other had bald tyres, the other had slight body damage).

Sales guys were good though (like posted above) - not too pushy...

If you in the Bristol area, you could always have a look at Bristol MPV Centre (they're on the web) and Delica World (just outside Bath)...
JuanBoy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 23:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info. I'll save myself the journey. Did actually go to Delica World last week and test drove quite a nice one - wanted to try others before I parted with my hard earned. Guy with me didn't seem interested in selling at all - not sure if he was just having a bad day or thought I was there just for the joyride.

I'll take a look at Bristol MPV Centre tomorrow, I forgot about them, and I only live a couple of miles up the road.

Supra eh, very nice Sir - I currently drive a Celica - fantastic beasts for reliabilty - put 70k on mine and it's never stopped once. They've normally a few in stock at the Jap Import place in Winterstoke Road, Bristol if you didn't know and are still looking.
FirebirdUK

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

I changed my Impreza for a Bora in the end (bit different to a Supra I know)... I'd always fancied a Supra and thought I'd go and have a look (but sense took over and thought I'd be spending as much on petrol in the Supra as the Impreza). One day though, a Supra will be mine... Oh yes Rolling Eyes

I had a Celica 190 for a couple of years - wouldn't have another one (had engine troubles with it - problems with the VVLT). I think the Gen 6's and previous models were better (my dad had one for a good few years without incident).
chippy380

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 20:29    Post subject: bristol import centre Reply with quote

i buyed Deli from them it goes real good few teething probs but luvly motor Can't stop smilling Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
tomotomo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 21:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought mine from here 4 years ago. It was love at first sight so I didn't check out the price. Razz
However shortly afterwards I found the "service " they had done on it resulted in the half moon seal leaking oil onto the alternator and bang! Shocked Also the cam belt was replaced - good :D -but not the balance belt- bad Crying or Very sad - and bang again!! Evil or Very Mad

I also remember not getting registration docs from them despite loads of calls. Eventualy I got reprints from DVLC. But best of all I've just taken it for an MOT and they've told me it's got the wrong reg number on the plates Exclamation ( I think they must be dyslexic or something like that)

I would shop around next time Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: