2Gether FS : 01945 585322

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

My Deli's got a mouse

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Delica L400 Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 14:07    Post subject: My Deli's got a mouse Reply with quote

A friend of mine drove my Deli off down the road and it sounded as though it had squeaky suspension. Something sounds as though it needs oiling/greasing somewhere Question :? or i need to purchase a cat Twisted Evil

Does anyone have any suggestions Question

Atb Baz
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 14:07    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

0sb0rne

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 14:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could be a brakes thing... mine does the same at the moment... and I think it's down to warped disk and rubbing on the pads... I'm told the pads on them are 'squealers' in that they have a metal insert to rub against the disk to warn you when they are getting low... if I ever so slightly touch the break then the squeal on mine stops... just got to get around to order in some new disks and pads...

Andy
-Crewzin-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 14:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

i had a simular problem with my old pajero. was to do with the front suspension on the pass side. i changed the shock. but it was as simple a problem as the swing arm needed greasing via the nipple! two pumps from the grease gun and the squeek had vanished.
Baz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 17:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi folks

many thanks for the advice. I recently had an MOT done and the front suspension bushes were changed along with a brake pad set. I will try the grease gun first and go from there. Smile

thanks again Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Delica L400 Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: